Ok, well I finally figured out how to download music (silent/short lived cheer), only to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

new2bbwrld no está en línea Stack level 1

Title music on bb

Advertisement

Ok, well I finally figured out how to download music (silent/short lived cheer), only to realize I forgot to title them prior to downloading them. Is this something that can be done from my bb directly? They are all titled Track #..
    Signed, Ima Idiot.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    new2,

How did you download them to your BB? Do you have a media card? Do you have your library stored in Windows Media or iTunes?

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    You can rename them.. Click on media icon, then press your bb menu button and select explore, then find the music, and highlight the one you want and press your menu button, and there will be a rename option. And as long as its not protected you should be able to rename it. Protected ones will have a little lock on it, such as the rim sample files... I mean seriously a 40MB music video... arg
    Last edited by rashard; 06-18-2009 at 12:21 PM.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    If you really wanna take the time and go through changing each one, you can. Go to media, push your menu button, explore, go to music or wherever you put them, highlight one, menu button again, scroll down to rename and have at it. For each individual song.

Or you can plug up to your pc and use roxio media manager, windows media, or iTunes and let the internet name them all.

Your choice. 1st option- very time consuming. 2nd option- quick and easy.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by rashard View Post
    You can rename them.. Click on media icon, then press your bb menu button and select explore, then find the music, and highlight the one you want and press your menu button, and there will be a rename option. And as long as its not protected you should be able to rename it.
    I was typing mine up while you posted.