So I just arrived in Hawaii (live on east coast) for vacation and my Blackberry ... BlackBerry Curve forum

brokenbricks no está en línea Stack level 2

Time Sync with AT&T

Advertisement

So I just arrived in Hawaii (live on east coast) for vacation and my Blackberry Curve 8310 hasn't adjusted to the local time. I have AT&T for a carrier and before I call them anyone have any suggestions on what I should do to get it to update?

Thanks.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    just go into date/time and hit update time

kosin no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ that's so funny... I'm also from East Coast, right now on the islands (Hawaii) and had the same issue with my Curve on my first day
    what I did was, I changed the time manually
    Last edited by kosin; 04-17-2008 at 03:17 AM.

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    Stolen from KalebsDad78 in http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ime_zone.html:

The BB is set not to do this. You have to manually adjust the BB time zones when you change time zones. This is to help ensure your appointments and calendar items are always correct based on the time zone you have set on the phone, not on the time zone you are in currently.

Bruceg no está en línea Stack level 1
    You want to make sure this is what you want to do. If you are a heavy BB user on Enterprise when you change your time it will synch with your server and change all your calendar times in your primary calendar. In Outlook for example other trying to make appointments will find all your calendar times off by the gap between your home time zone and your new time zone. If can be a problem, if you're not aware