On crackberry my browser is so slow moving through the pages. On pinstack it zips ... BlackBerry Curve forum

piccopower no está en línea Stack level 3

this is great but need help i think

Advertisement

On crackberry my browser is so slow moving through the pages. On pinstack it zips along, why is this? Ok sometimes I think my 8330 was faster. Anyone know a better browser to use that's faster? I will update the os this weekend. But until then? Thanks
    ~via smartphone wap.pinstack.com~

FusionTactik no está en línea Stack level 2

Smile

i dont know if this has anything to do with it, but i too noticed that between the two sites, but i believe crackberry is slower because pinstack keeps their website very clean and simple, and i noticed crackberry is very busy, it has so many buttons, colors, advertisments, that it takes the browser little longer to load those images onto your browser. if you dont care about the quality of images, try lowering your image load quality to low and it might help load a little quicker. i personally just stick to pinstack. i feel i have no need to go to any other site. i get all my info, downloads, and advice from here. not bagging on crackberry or anything, it just seems too cluttered and my eyes waunder around too much.

JCG3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    wandering is what they want you to do....

sockpuppet no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by piccopower View Post
    On crackberry my browser is so slow moving through the pages. On pinstack it zips along, why is this? Ok sometimes I think my 8330 was faster. Anyone know a better browser to use that's faster? I will update the os this weekend. But until then? Thanks
    I'm not positive, but I think I would post this question on the CB Site rather. Than here. It's not a BB browser issue and the admins here don't really know the ins and outs of the CB site

piccopower no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ok sorry for that its just so slow for some reason. Than any good browsers for this yet?