Hey everyone - I have an 8310 and love it. I am currently running DM ... BlackBerry Curve forum

adamjay79 no está en línea Stack level 3

Thinking of switching to Mac

Advertisement

Hey everyone - I have an 8310 and love it. I am currently running DM version 4.3. I am thinking of switching my PC to a new MAC and was wondering if there was anything I should be aware of or need to know prior to doing so, so that I do not have any issues when it comes to synching or anything else.

THANKS!!!

PIN/ID
    AskMe

Re: Thinking of switching to Mac

GO FOR IT im running mac and i have a red 8310 and no problems go check out the mac forum ull find tons of informations

s16ri no está en línea Stack level 5

Mac with OSX Leopard has bootcamp. This enbales you to run Windows on your Mac so you can always sync with DM version 4.3 if you're on Windows on your Mac

aergern no está en línea Stack level 3

Most everything works fine with the exception of installing new OS's and syncing with Entourage 2008 (2004 works fine). I have no issues with my 8320 and my Macbook Pro.

Do your homework first and this should be a breeze.
    --
    Faith is the truth of passion.
    Since no passion is more true than another,
    faith is the truth of nothing.

gjlamb no está en línea Stack level 1

I'd think about purchasing a copy of Missing Sync instead of using PocketMac. I found MS to be better at syncing stuff like music and photos. If you're only syncing calendar/contacts tho it shouldn't matter. However I do remember I had an issue syncing something simple (but for the life of me I can't remember what it was). I've just ditched MacOS and moved over to WinXP. I do miss not being able to sync photos easily with my preferred application (Adobe PS Album).

Hope this helps
    Greg

PIN/ID
    AskMe

well only bad thing about MS is that you cant install apps. but youre right you can always download PM for free and buy MS and use best of both worlds. I personally use PM and my blackberry as a storage mode for transferring stuff