Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I just installed the software from the CDROM and it does in fact contain the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

peoples_flip no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

I just installed the software from the CDROM and it does in fact contain the device software.

tyval no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by peoples_flip View Post
    I have the Bell Mobility Curve as well... I'm trying to load applications and there is no device software. I'm trying to install from the CD now to see if this will help.

For some reason, the software package on their site does not have the device drivers. Installed it off the CD, no problems.

peoples_flip no está en línea Stack level 2
    I want to be able to get the device software so I can start getting rid of the excess files on the device through the application loader.

Without the device software installed we can't do this.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by peoples_flip View Post
    I want to be able to get the device software so I can start getting rid of the excess files on the device through the application loader.

Without the device software installed we can't do this.
    interesting i am getting a new 8120 this week. i will check out the CD it comes with. they had not been including it on the CD, and last year actually shipped out a batch of bad CDs so I have been using the net for downloads and telling everyone to do the same.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12