Has anyone been able to get a theme for this device??... BlackBerry Curve forum

elpatron1025 no está en línea Stack level 1

themes for 8350i

Advertisement

Has anyone been able to get a theme for this device??

chadf3 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i got dream themes from handago seem to work fine for it

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I've been meaning to post a thread for you guys. I can make one for you guys if you like and you can test it for me. Now, that the beta CDK (theme building software)'s been released us theme builders can now start making them for you. Just give me a holler and i'll what I can do Thank you for reminding me.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    I've been meaning to post a thread for you guys. I can make one for you guys if you like and you can test it for me. Now, that the beta CDK (theme building software)'s been released us theme builders can now start making them for you. Just give me a holler and i'll what I can do Thank you for reminding me.
    Cool man, I have a request. I need one for my wife, pink being the main color, could you make the highlight color in the menus pink instead of blue, some nice pink flowers would also be nice. You can leave the icons the same. If there's any way to make the highlight color around
    the icons pink also would be cool. Thanks in advance.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Great news guys. I just exported a theme I made ages ago for your device. I need you now to test it and let me know. I'm gonna take a nap lol.

Here's what it looks like. Again, this is only for those of you with a 8350i. If you have a regular curve and would like to try this theme check my thread "raton's themes" in the free blackberry themes. Yes, the icons are customizable

Okay guys, this is what it looks like . Please follow this link and look for post #201.

Here's the link http://forums.pinstack.com/showthrea...=96404&page=14

Last edited by raton; 02-15-2009 at 02:38 PM.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

brianwilliams no está en línea Stack level 1
    thanks a lot raton! i downloaded that theme ota, and it's working fine so far. however what do you mean the icons are customizable? how do you do it also? i think i might know what you mean, and it's probably the answer to my question. i don't like how the icons are like on the left side, top, and the right side, i'd prefer them to be back on the bottom, but don't know how to "move" icons on the desktop, i know how to click the menu button, and alt/click to move icons around on there, but not how to change how they display on the desktop of the phone.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Thank you! If you want the order of the display to be different from what is now; I am unfortunately the only one who's able to do so. I'm going to release another one in a couple of hours I believe. Something new for you guys. I requested a separate themes forum for you as well. I'm trying guys, don't feel like you're being left out
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

brianwilliams no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thank you! If you want the order of the display to be different from what is now; I am unfortunately the only one who's able to do so. I'm going to release another one in a couple of hours I believe. Something new for you guys. I requested a separate themes forum for you as well. I'm trying guys, don't feel like you're being left out
    oh ok, lol! "the man who has the power!" haha. well, if i may have a reqeust, i'm not sure how tough it is to make themes, and i'm going to look into finding out how to just make my own, but for the time being, i used to have a bb 7100i and i had a theme i downloaded from here that was called something like "circuit". it looked pretty neat, it had a circuit board looking wallpaper, but what i REALLY liked about it was that the only icon that you saw on the screen, was the one that was currently selected, every other icon was like a "ghost" icon, and it was really cool because im a photographer, and i love using big nice photos for my wallpaper on my bb, but it's usually always barely visible due to all the icons across it. this rpm theme is cool, but if there weren't icons visible all up both sides, and the top, maybe just the 5 on the bottom like the stock themes, or even better, like that circuit theme i had on my 7100i, with the "ghost" icons, that'd be sweet!

*edit* i found that "circuit" one i was talking about for reference. it's here. http://forums.pinstack.com/local_lin...d=11&linkid=68
    like i said, it wasn't so much the "look" of the circuitboard and stuff that made the theme so great, it was the fact that i could see so much of the background image because of the "ghost" icons that i LOVED!
    thanks!
    Last edited by brianwilliams; 02-24-2009 at 10:25 PM.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I'll see what I can do

cdisciascio no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'll see what I can do
    I installed ur theme and it is cool. The only problem is I loose my mms icon while its installed. Back to another theme it comes back. I would love a today plus theme if u have one. I bought one but it doesn't work with our phone. Thanks for your help.

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    Well, just got a new 8350i from NEXTEL, and i can tell you now i was shocked to find how difficult it was to find any themes for it. I understand now that the plazmic builder was not ready for 4.6os to come out. So i will wait patiently for all you creative theme builders to work you maginc over the next few weeks & months.

GOOD LUCK!!
    “There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”
    ----Woody Hayes

chadf3 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cdisciascio View Post
    I installed ur theme and it is cool. The only problem is I loose my mms icon while its installed. Back to another theme it comes back. I would love a today plus theme if u have one. I bought one but it doesn't work with our phone. Thanks for your help.

yes you do lose the mms icon but you can write mms and read them in the regular messege folder

justlovejoy no está en línea Stack level 1
    well there are a ton of themes here!

rake1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    today I was searching around and I actually found a 5 working themes for BB 8350i. The themes are on a different website forum. http://www.blacklightthemes.com