I was wondering if there were any themers out there making themes for the 8520? ... BlackBerry Curve forum

snakemann no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    211AEDD8

Themes

Advertisement

I was wondering if there were any themers out there making themes for the 8520? I have seen a lot of cool themes for the other devices accept the 8520. Can we get some love as well?

Thanks in advance to everyone that contribute!
    8520: OS v5.0.0.238
    8900: OS v4.6.1.250

Ooh...I haz a twitta!

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    If I am still current with the news, themes can't be made for the 8520 yet until Plazmic (the company who makes the software to make themes) updates their program to support the 8520.

PIN/ID
    211AEDD8
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaricanese View Post
    If I am still current with the news, themes can't be made for the 8520 yet until Plazmic (the company who makes the software to make themes) updates their program to support the 8520.
    I was wondering because I have located some on other sites. I was just curious because there were some great themes on here...thanks for your response.

Ooh...I haz a twitta!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    the theme builder can (as of about a month or so ago) make themes for the 9630 and 8520, tho very very buggy.

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Oh oops sorry about misinforming you then.

And on another note, I just went to check out the plazmic website to see for myself and it goes to the BlackBerry website. I am so confused lol everything is changing.

@snakemann, you might want to make a theme request in the theme forums do see if someone can make one for you.

PIN/ID
    211AEDD8
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaricanese View Post
    Oh oops sorry about misinforming you then.

And on another note, I just went to check out the plazmic website to see for myself and it goes to the BlackBerry website. I am so confused lol everything is changing.

@snakemann, you might want to make a theme request in the theme forums do see if someone can make one for you.
    Thanks!

Ooh...I haz a twitta!

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4
    I am in the process of building a few, but I personally don't have either the 8520, or 8530 curve. I have a few people testing them for me and so far its about 50/50 on the bugs! Seems to work fine for os5.0 but the 4.6 os seems to be the one with the issues. And the simulator I downloaded is giving me a fit as well. I can't even get it to open up. So if you would like to test a few for me just send me a message with your email address and what os you have and I will see what I can do. The only thing I ask is if you test one of my themes, I need screen shots, IF the theme works. That way I can post the themes in the themes forum. Either way, I'll keep you posted on how they're coming.

jonwlewis no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31349FFA
    There are some themes offered over at Crackberry.com. I got a really cool one there for free. Just Google and surf the web. If you search for it, it will come!
    Success cannot be acheived if complacency is reached!

elizabthjaja no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2155125D
    there are no cooler free themes than the ones offered in coolblackberrie.com, there are girly themes like garfield or
    hello kitty, but crackberrie.com gives you and recommends you some other themes that u can download, I've tried them
    all, do not attemp to download those that are not for 8520 because it may not work and u'll need to reset... visit those pages,
    it's cool enough if you consider that it's for free.

xxmrbluntsxx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23551C46
    Well I have searched high and low and your question is answerd there is a sight that has 8520 free qaulity themes it is (themes 4 bb .com) have fun there is about 150 cool themes there

smcopey no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by snakemann View Post
    I was wondering if there were any themers out there making themes for the 8520? I have seen a lot of cool themes for the other devices accept the 8520. Can we get some love as well?

Thanks in advance to everyone that contribute!
    Sorry to get outta line here but i would like to ask snakeman and anyone else running 5.0 on their 8520 how it is and if any bugs. please pm me with info.

dunit902 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i got a bunch of themes too, liked in my sig