I used to be a pearl user, and now I got the curve. I'm just ... BlackBerry Curve forum

xendlessxfirex no está en línea Stack level 1

Theme wanted for my 8320

Advertisement

I used to be a pearl user, and now I got the curve.
    I'm just wondering if the curve has a theme that I'm looking for.
    Its my favorite theme for the pearl, but it seems like the curve don't have it.
    I think its called zen+ or something like that.
    There's icons on the left hand side and also on the bottom. The left hand side icons fade when you scroll down.
    I'm sure someone here knows what I'm talking about. It would be great if I Get this great theme for my curve.

Thanks in advance!
    "Wealth Is Hidden From Those Who Must Do It All Themselves, Wealth Exposes Itself to Those Patient Enough to Train Others."

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

Re: Theme wanted for my 8320

Well i have a 8320 to and I found out that if you install the newest OS you can use more themes. I couldnt install my Bphone theme from rogersmj till I upgraded just a thought. sorry I would like to see this Zen + theme though

citydcstar no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243FC386

Check in the themes area of the BBcurve I know it does have a Zen theme, but if its what your ralking about I'm not sure

This is a picture of the theme on my Pearl. It's called Dimension Plus. I have no idea wether or not the curve has it.

"Wealth Is Hidden From Those Who Must Do It All Themselves, Wealth Exposes Itself to Those Patient Enough to Train Others."

Its a really cool theme. If you scroll all the way down, the 'messages, call log, and calendar' icons fade and the bottom bar pops out to show other icons.

lew2 no está en línea Stack level 2

What you're showing is the Today+ theme. It and a Zen+ theme for the 83xx were sold by a company until recently; it is believed that RIM handed out a cease & desist due to copyright infringement.

Net is that AFAIK this theme is NOT available currently for the 83xx or 88xx -- the only hope is that either RIM will release them sometime or Plazmic will release the new version of their theme software and we'll be able to roll our own.

With that said, if I'm wrong and its available somewhere please let me know. I would *love* to find the Today+ for the 83xx, I'd purchased the Zen+ and didn't get around to buying Today+ until it was too late and I couldn't.

-- Lew

tsephel no está en línea Stack level 1

my bro has a 8320 blackberry.can anyone give me a website where I can get free themes for my bb

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Quote Originally Posted by tsephel View Post
    my bro has a 8320 blackberry.can anyone give me a website where I can get free themes for my bb
    Yep, right here
    Check out the 8300 themes forum:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...xx_themes.html
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide