I'm using Mac OSx with my BB and am wondering if there's a production kit ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Cubward no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Theme Tools for Mac Users

Advertisement

I'm using Mac OSx with my BB and am wondering if there's a production kit specifically for Mac users. I've tried numerous times to download the plasmic stuff and no luck there at all! I've done everything that was instructed in the order it says to download the tools.... just can't figure out what it is that I'm not doing right... unless it has something to do with the Plasmic tools being more geared towards PC users. Is this the case? If you are a Mac user and you are building themes, please help!

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    I think it's only for Pc's

yeah:
    sorry bro
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

aight man.. (eyes welling up with tears)....

sugarspicebaby1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yeah sorry but unfortunately I have run into ALOT of probs as a Mac user and BB lover It seems that the industry is yet to catch up that we like both. I have a feeling it is in part b/c of Mac issuing iPhone in competition but regardless you would think that a company, any company, would make software for us to use with our BBs

sorry bro.

are there any windows platform emulators that you could use??

I know you may not want to go through all that trouble to use the theme builder, it is an alternative though.

I'm not to familiar with mac software so I don't know if it is an option. but I know there are emulators for macs out there.

let me see what I can find.

check this out:

http://www.macwindows.com/emulator.html
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

thanks Luciferseamus.. I know that most of the newer Macs can run Windows and OSx on the same computer.. but not sure how that could apply to mine. I have a G5... about 3 years old now. I'll check out the link you gave. Thanks!

cool man hope it works.