Well, Im kinda new to my BB (3 days) but im a quick learner and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

djh0405 no está en línea Stack level 1

Theme help... Goin crazy!!!

Advertisement

Well, Im kinda new to my BB (3 days) but im a quick learner and know my way around computers and the BB(for the most part). I made a theme with Plazmic, it saved the file as a alx, but the file says its cod. that the correct file type for a black berry theme. i loaded on the DM and installed it in my apps. on my bb its ont in themes so i went to options>advanced>applications. i found the file there in there but dont know what to do to make it work. i went to modules to see if there was somethin i could do, i changed the permissions, and still nothing. i shut the phone down, did a battery pull and now im out if options. what am i doin wrong. i would greatly appreciate the help. thanks, DJ.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    when you exported the theme, did you export for the 8350? you may have exported for 85xx on accident?

what OS is your 8350i running? and what OS did you export it for?

djh0405 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i exported it for the 8350. everything is right for my bb. thats why i dont understand why its not working.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    ya not sure whats going on. did u try a battery pull? power down the device and remove the battery. leave out for 30 seconds and replace. let the bb initialize and go back to options/theme to activate.
    Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.15655/960; U; en) Presto/2.2.0