Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by c3po25 you are right a lot of times....where are you getting your ... BlackBerry Curve forum

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Re: The Tmobile Users with Unlocked Curves Thread

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by c3po25
    you are right a lot of times....where are you getting your info uh??lol
    lol Well a RIM rep told me that one.

dif2175509 no está en línea Stack level 2

The full 8320 file (81mb) is now out there.

kpishdadi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Yes. full 81mb file, havent installed to device yet. i'm off work in 30 mins so i figured i should wait til i get home. i did install it tho, it installed fine with no errors. I'm currently ftp'ing it to my webspace to mirror it if you're still having probs getting it from tmobile

vinmontRD no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by kpishdadi
    @vinmontRD: keep trying. I had to try to download a few times before I actually got it.
    @kpishdadi - got it! Thanks! Now I've got the full 81MB downloaded. Still don't know if it will actually load into my 8300 -- or even if I want to take a chance... I imagine I can reload the TelCel version of the 8300 OS if this chokes...(I hope!).

Anyone else try the 8320 OS in the 8300 yet?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

well, i hope you guys had better luck and that's its just that i am att :cry:

it didn't work on mine ...

Dam itz Lou no está en línea Stack level 1

Im having problems loading up sites that i loaded up on my 8800 with no problems. It saids it cant find the site or bad gateway. Anyone else know what i could do ?

carolbob no está en línea Stack level 1

I can't load the new OS on my 8300 either. I guess I have to reinstall the older version.

kpishdadi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me

no luck for me either. i was really hoping this would work for us

darn!!

vinmontRD no está en línea Stack level 3

I've been browsing through all the files, including the alx's, the pkgdbcache.xml, specification.pkg. Lots of device-specific references in these. The phone most likely has the device ID stored internally somewhere (separate from the OS files that we can load), and the device manager / apploader probably matches the device ID to various device identifier fields in some of these files. Good chance it we'd have to play with several of these files and device ID's to convince it to load up. No telling what condition the device would be in if we managed to get a partial load. We might be able to reload a working OS, or the Curve might be bricked. Much as I want to try a new OS, I think I'm going to wait until the next 8300 OS release comes out.

BTW: I read in another thread that somebody created a playlist on the PC (Winamp? Not sure) and imported it into his 8300 -- and then the playlist showed up in his media player on the Curve. Can't swear this is true, but this might surface the feature...

jenniferbayme no está en línea Stack level 1

Im new the whole blackberry world. I recently bought a blackberry curve from at&t and Im using it with Tmobile. I cant seem to get the internet to work on it though. When I load pages it says "HTTP error 502: bad gateway". Can ANYONE help me fix this issue. Im losing my mind. Thanks in advance !

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferbayme
    Im new the whole blackberry world. I recently bought a blackberry curve from at&t and Im using it with Tmobile. I cant seem to get the internet to work on it though. When I load pages it says "HTTP error 502: bad gateway". Can ANYONE help me fix this issue. Im losing my mind. Thanks in advance !
    You have a blackberry plan, right? You could try going to Options>advanced options>TCP, and entering "wap.voicestream.com" without the quotes, and save it. Can you get the browser to open? If you can go to options and try changing the emulation.
    Black G1 w/Root
    JesusFreke's Moddified RC30 v1.3
    Auto-rotate Enabled
    Auto-rotate Browser Enabled
    Manup's Blue Star 5 Theme

2-4Trippin no está en línea Stack level 3

Jennifer-

Did you take a look at this thread? Browser on TMobile

There's a lot of useful information in that thread about getting a ATT 8300 working on TMobile, it is a "sticky" at the top of this 8300 forum.

Good luck.

I do have a blackberry plan with tmobile. It worked perfectly with my pearl. I did change the TCP and that didnt change anything. Im not sure what the emulation is ? Sorry I really dont understand all this stuff.

I also followed all the steps to getting my browser back but that didnt work either. Ive found how to locate my browser by hitting the blackberry button two times, clicking "switch application", and my browser is in there but I cant get the browswer to work nor can i get the browser to actually show up as an icon on my phoen. It will open the first page of websites but once I click anything else it gives me the "http error 205: bad gateway". Im also getting an "http error 500: internal server error". Please Help !
    Last edited by jenniferbayme; 09-26-2007 at 04:39 PM.

2-4Trippin no está en línea Stack level 3

I also followed all the steps to getting my browser back but that didnt work either. Ive found how to locate my browser by hitting the blackberry button two times, clicking "switch application", and my browser is in there but I cant get the browswer to work nor can i get the browser to actually show up as an icon on my phoen. It will open the first page of websites but once I click anything else it gives me the "http error 205: bad gateway". Im also getting an "http error 500: internal server error". Please Help !
    Have you checked your APN settings per this post? ATT8300 on TMO APN Settings

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12