OK everyone. Here it is. After a lot of Red Bulls and a ton of ... BlackBerry Curve forum

dklimah no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME

Post THE Solution for the Wi-Fi @Home problem.

Advertisement

OK everyone. Here it is. After a lot of Red Bulls and a ton of searching here is the solution. IF you are having problems with your Curve 8320 and your home router such as: issues with connectivity, trust certificates, and no UMA then this is what you have to do. When you get a new BB and you restore a back-up file some of the necessary certificates get deleted. This is how to get them back!!

Go to this website:
    http://www.black berry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=%20displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=K B14392

Copy and paste this link but be sure to get rid of the space in-between the 'blackberry'. Follow those instructions and you'll be on your way. NICE!

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    You know its not against policy to post complete links on these forums, especially BTSC Articles. Anyhow you also needed to remove the space inbetween KB. I thought I'd save some people the hassle. But nice find
    http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/searc...rnalId=KB14392

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Good looks on the info.

---
    Any questions/problems with your Curve 8320 feel free to contact me via E-mail. heavycomponent@tmo.blackberry.net

--HeavyC.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    are these the same things you can get off of the mobile blackberry page under help?
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~kieranwest, thank you for the info on posting links. I did not know that. I saw other people put a space in links and I didn't want to get in trouble. Hope the information will help!

PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    BTW....Anyone want a gyros?

jikdoc no está en línea Stack level 2
    this is an old official fix from rim released when 8320 first came out and people transferred from older curves. the 8320 os would load the back up file from the 8300 which didn't include the uma certificates, that = no uma. not really a fix for persistent uma/router issues which some people (myself included) experience.