Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I hope you are stopped at a light or parked or something! A girl here ... BlackBerry Curve forum

carolbob no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: The Official 8300 Curve REVIEW ROUNDUP

Advertisement

I hope you are stopped at a light or parked or something! A girl here in Arizona just killed herself and another lady when she crossed the yellow line, hitting another car head on because she was texting. It happens! I don't mean to lecture, especially because I'm new, but texting and driving has been compared to drunk driving, it kills people!

SuzzyP no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Yea, a lady in my school parking lot this morning almost ran into a mom and her daughter in the crosswalk cause she was texting and not paying attention to the road ahead..... It only takes a split second of time for something to happen.....

Be careful out there
    SP[B]
    Sportin a kBerry Curve

dliao2188 no está en línea Stack level 1

hi all: i am in seattle, wa and just bought a curve 8320 from t-mobile, everything is fine, but i often receive emails in chinese from my china friends, but so unforturnately, i can not read these messages in chinese, can anyone help advise how can i get my device to show chinese characters? that would be trenmendous help to me
    tks

JeffreyC no está en línea Stack level 3

Music id app for blackberry?

Can you tell me what the music id app is that you mention?

Quote Originally Posted by v12clk View Post
    I finally got away from my 8700g. I love the curve. The screen is wonderful. I love the music ID app. I wouldnt trade my 8700 for the world but the curve got my vote. Its good to get away from T-mobiles lousy service also. Even though AT&T is 20 extra than what I paid on T-mo. But its well worth it. Now I don't have to travel out of the office just to get service. No more sneaking off for that 2 hour lunch break...lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12