Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I am curious as to why most people think the Curve will be phased out? ... BlackBerry Curve forum

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F

Advertisement

I am curious as to why most people think the Curve will be phased out? Yes, the Bold will be the new leader but the Curve has a place also. Not everyone wants a huge device with all the bells and whistles. I think abandoning the Curve would be a mistake. JMHO.
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    Quote Originally Posted by tgeekb View Post
    I am curious as to why most people think the Curve will be phased out? Yes, the Bold will be the new leader but the Curve has a place also. Not everyone wants a huge device with all the bells and whistles. I think abandoning the Curve would be a mistake. JMHO.
    Bold is the 8800 remake, kinda. That is the device that will be replacing the 8800 in 9000 series. The curve is going to be phazed out with a look alike from 9000 series, and same with pearl. Curve is still great and all, but the 8000 series devices are done (development wise).
    "Drive by tornado-kicking, boy, i wish i could see that" - Yaku
    "Yeah! It was epic" - Gene

pNoyz3Ro no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244A4B08
    Quote Originally Posted by tgeekb View Post
    I agree.. The Curve is a highly popular device and just being phased out is hard to see. Blackberry's were usually geared toward the business people but the Curve has really struck a chord towards the younger generation (us teens). I am currently in high school and love the BB Curve, I see many people around have one too, pretty popular device.

I hope Blackberry doesn't phase it out, there are too many good points about the curve.

Maybe in the future BB will come up with some new device similar to the Curve just a little smaller, better, faster, stronger. Well I don't know about smaller because it is pretty small but, I see something coming.
    T-Mobile Blackberry 8310 Crimson Red

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12