Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i too am in love with my Curve, although she could have worn a sexier ... BlackBerry Curve forum

exilio no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: The Curve!! My new lover!!

Advertisement

i too am in love with my Curve, although she could have worn a sexier dress.

vera no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24D593F4

PHEW!!! Thank you everyone for not makeing me feel like a sicko for having a love affair with a BlackBerry!! Who said chocholate was better then sex???? They are wrong... pushing the buttons and playing with my CURVE beats sex!! LMAO
    Vera Palmeri
    PIN 24D593F4

yoshio no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up Re: The Curve!! My new lover!!

It took about 10 days, but I've also fallen for the curve. I had my doubts, especially about the color, but the 'liquid silver' finish really started to grow on me. Although my pearl was sweet, this thing is something to truly obsess over.

The screen is amazing. Coming from the narrow pearl, I can really appreciate the breathing space in the width, especially for browsing and email.

The keyboard has exceeded my expectations. I'd become quite adept at the squishy Suretype, but now it'll be hard to go back after using the clicky qwerty.

In general, all of the buttons (including the keyboard, sleep button on top, the side-shortcut keys, and even the battery cover release) are much more responsive. It seriously makes a difference.

And overall, it feels much more solid/stable/capable. It feels better in hand, on calls, and in general use. Some of this might just be in my head. But when it comes to opinion, that's all that really matters, right?

dts51 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask ;-)

Vera you naughty girl.

evilhomer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

This is the first smartphone device I've had in a long time that didn't have me already ready to buy the NEXT lastest and greatest. The Curve, IMO, has finally acheived the perfect balance of form and function.
    Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand. -Homer

bjenkins17 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2427d4b4

Vera.

PM me. I want the chance to change your opinion about the CURVE!!!

PIN/ID
    24D593F4

Yes!! I have been accused of being naughty more times then i can keep count of
    Vera Palmeri
    PIN 24D593F4

PIN/ID
    24D593F4

It wont happen... you wont have me change my mind.... but thanks for your offer
    Vera Palmeri
    PIN 24D593F4

bjenkins17 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2427d4b4

Shot down before I can take off!! Thats just not right

Seems to me that the curve(8300) needs a stick(8800) to make it the overall package!!!

PIN/ID
    24D593F4

Hmm... a man with a vivid imagination! Now there is a concept!!
    Vera Palmeri
    PIN 24D593F4

Tashy no está en línea Stack level 1

Love/Hate relationship with my curve....

Since I received the curve last Thursday all I can do is stare and stroke it adoringly. Its just so damn cute and useful. Everyone is jealous and I constantly find more and more reasons why it is way better then my boyfriend. But there is a dark side to all of this curve-lovin action. I have literally had nightmares of horrible things happening to it! I am NOT kidding. I had a dream that a girl dug her heel on my screen at a club. I had another one that I totally lost it. Another one involved a pirate threatening to make it walk the plank. I sure as hell didnt worry about my Nokia this much.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Quote Originally Posted by Tashy
    Love/Hate relationship with my curve....

Since I received the curve last Thursday all I can do is stare and stroke it adoringly. Its just so damn cute and useful. Everyone is jealous and I constantly find more and more reasons why it is way better then my boyfriend. But there is a dark side to all of this curve-lovin action. I have literally had nightmares of horrible things happening to it! I am NOT kidding. I had a dream that a girl dug her heel on my screen at a club. I had another one that I totally lost it. Another one involved a pirate threatening to make it walk the plank. I sure as hell didnt worry about my Nokia this much.
    LOL... it's a sign, don't go clubbing with your curve and don't take it with you when you go on a cruise.

Ricky0319 no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I also love my curve, I have used the pearl and I agree the curve is better. Which is something I didn't think was possible.

Tashy no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by flash24
    LOL... it's a sign, don't go clubbing with your curve and don't take it with you when you go on a cruise.
    You're totally right... I need a backup phone, but how will I last one night without BBM???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12