Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anone know if the Curve will come out someday for T-mobile? I'm dying of envy ... BlackBerry Curve forum

doodode no está en línea Stack level 1

The Curve for T-Mobile?

Advertisement

Anone know if the Curve will come out someday for T-mobile? I'm dying of envy because of all the Cingular users.... I have a pearl but it needs to be retired. any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e

Re: The Curve for T-Mobile?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Maybe not the curve but something better the 3220 or something like that
    Last edited by cp6169; 07-23-2007 at 12:08 AM.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Welcome to pinstack doodode. Im sure something similar will come your way soon. You can always get a curve and unlock it.

PIN/ID
    24ac973e

You know I was gonna try that but I heard some apps won't work and I also heard tmobiles getting a good phone soon

PIN/ID
    ask me

I have heard "rumors" that the curve will be out for T-Mobile under a model number of the 8320. It is said to be released in September.

I have the Curve unlocked for T-Mobile and it works great. All I did was call T-mobile and let them know I had received an unlockd Curve and they send all the packets I had needed OTA. It took about 5 minutes and everything was working perfectly.

PIN/ID
    24ac973e

we can do that??i thougth unlocking phones the companys ;didnt like that cause if thats the case i'll get teh curve unlock it ifor now then get the phone when it comes out in 09 so they sent you ota packets and didnt question nothing about the unlcoked curve?? is everything workign how it should? did yous peak to the bb dept?

zeke3elevn no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23e8886e

Quote Originally Posted by withoutink
    I have heard "rumors" that the curve will be out for T-Mobile under a model number of the 8320. It is said to be released in September.

I have the Curve unlocked for T-Mobile and it works great. All I did was call T-mobile and let them know I had received an unlockd Curve and they send all the packets I had needed OTA. It took about 5 minutes and everything was working perfectly.
    It's supposed to have a 3.2MP camera and UMA hardware (for hotspot@home wifi calling!)

Sometime in Sept 07

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

REALLY. You got it working on TMO. The browser and all? Huh, according to RIM and TMO that should not be possible b/c TMO does not have the curve yet they also do not have the service books for the internet and email. everything else is supposed to work but not that. Hence one of the reasons i have not got an unlocked curve. Could possibly someone confirm this. With an unlocked curve on TMO can you use the BB browser? thanks.

PIN/ID
    ask me

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_gauge
    REALLY. You got it working on TMO. The browser and all? Huh, according to RIM and TMO that should not be possible b/c TMO does not have the curve yet they also do not have the service books for the internet and email. everything else is supposed to work but not that. Hence one of the reasons i have not got an unlocked curve. Could possibly someone confirm this. With an unlocked curve on TMO can you use the BB browser? thanks.
    Well I called customer service and they had sent the books to me OTA. I use the web browser as well as have about 5 email addresses sent to my phone. I can see the browser and use the browser.

PIN/ID
    ask me

Quote Originally Posted by bcbbanga4l
    we can do that??i thougth unlocking phones the companys ;didnt like that cause if thats the case i'll get teh curve unlock it ifor now then get the phone when it comes out in 09 so they sent you ota packets and didnt question nothing about the unlcoked curve?? is everything workign how it should? did yous peak to the bb dept?
    yes you can do that. they didnt question me at all about the phone. Everything is working beautifully on the phone. Yes I did speak to the BB dept and told them how i received it and they sent me everything while on the phone with them. If you do get an unlocked BB Curve please when you call customer service, call from a landline phone. They will ask you to make sure you reveive certain emails and text messages.

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Well I called customer service and they had sent the books to me OTA. I use the web browser as well as have about 5 email addresses sent to my phone. I can see the browser and use the browser.
    Sweet. thanks for the quick response.

PIN/ID
    ask me

no problem man.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

You can always get an unlocked curve.

groovetini no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

I also have an unlocked att curve running on tmo. Here's what I did: I bought my phone on craigslist from a private party. Then I took it to a cingular store and told them I was palnning to travel over seas, and wanted to use prepaid there. After they gave me the unocking code I came here. Then I just followed the instructions in the pinned post about getting the t-zones browser. Presto! Now I've got a fully functional curve on t-mobie. Feel free to PIN me if you've got a question.

PIN/ID
    24ac973e

Wow if I knew that earlier I would have jumped on that bus days ago and sept is 2 months away can I wait I don't know hmmm good info guys def

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast