Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Congrats. How about some pics, not of but with the 8900. I am dying to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

galavanter no está en línea Stack level 3

Pictures please

Advertisement

Congrats. How about some pics, not of but with the 8900. I am dying to see how well the autofocus improves the photos. A close up? A face? Do you know the minimum focusing distance?

Meh! no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me...
    In bed on the 8900 browsing the stacks or I'd take you some pics... Either way imo the pics are pretty darn good. I have no idea on distance. Have not played with camera much, but the pics are large in size and of good quality. Obviously not professional grade. But I'd definitely say good enough to snap quick of pics for friends etc out and about.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

galavanter no está en línea Stack level 3
    No problem. I found one, and only one, on flickr, taken by Simon. Pretty good, but I would love to see some portraits.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Clittle07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    So far I would have to say I'm def a fan of my new 8900 and I too can't stop staring at the screen I love the look and I keep taking pics with my phone as well bc I love the quality of the pics from the camera....now if they could just get some good themes all will be well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12