Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OMG!!! the curve is really on the sprint website!!! at long last we'll finally get ... BlackBerry Curve forum

aleano75 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me!

Thumbs up The 8330 for Sprint is really here!!!

Advertisement

OMG!!! the curve is really on the sprint website!!! at long last we'll finally get our fix...let's go order one!
    *RaeRae*

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Man beat me to it!!! but ya!!!
    it's always greener with the other carrier...

H1
    H1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    yup

Changris no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b1356b
    YEEEEAAA! But $599.99! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    24b1356b
    Does that mean we could get them from the store?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

joshuarx1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3115202e

</IMG _isExtended="true" _uniqueId="e824838597">
    < View phone list BlackBerry® Curve™ 8330

The next generation BlackBerry® Curve™ 8330 empowers you to consolidate your professional and personal sides with a single, dynamic device.
    The next generation BlackBerry® Curve™ 8330 smartphone is your connection to all the people and information you need now. The latest addition to an already dynamic Sprint BlackBerry portfolio, the BlackBerry® Curve™ 8330 is the smallest, BlackBerry ever to sport a full QWERTY keyboard. This stylish, titanium-finish smartphone strikes the perfect balance between functionality, design and usability by offering phone, personal and corporate email, contacts, calendar, expandable memory, GPS Navigation and enhanced web browsing. It packs a powerful multimedia punch as well as allowing you to enjoy your music, videos and pictures along the way. Get free shipping and free activation when you purchase a device with a new line of service online. A BlackBerry data plan or a Simply EverythingSM plan must be purchased along with the Blackberry Smartphone in order to receive a mail-in rebate. For small business discounts, shop here.
    Highlights

• Sprint Speed - CDMA/EVDO data speeds
    • Sprint Software Store with Sprint TV, Sprint Music Store, Sprint OnDemand
    Key Features

• Sprint Music StoreSM
    • Sprint TV® enabled
    • Slim and fashionable
    • Speakerphone
    • Built-in camera
    • Web, email capable
    • Bluetooth
    • External display
    • GPS enabled
    • Memory card slot
    • Voice dialing
    • Broadband speeds where available

1pdanut no está en línea Stack level 2
    I was at two stores today and no one supposedly knew a thing.. I just called and ordered one over the phone through Telesales with no problem..Sheesh..I can't believe how long we've had to wait for this blackberry from Sprint..but I'm stuck with their service, so having a new Curve will make it a bit more bearable!

usethesource no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32B70DCA
    I was going to order one online, but they only wanted to give me $75 off the phone!

Seems when I bought my previous BB on ebay, they marked my account as having used my discount....

After months and months of waiting.... I can't justify 525 bucks for a new phone at the moment...

Called to straighten it out by phone and reached some woman in India that couldn't understand anything I was saying..... Guess I'll try again later.

alin no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31a241a4
    Quote Originally Posted by usethesource View Post
    I was going to order one online, but they only wanted to give me $75 off the phone!

Seems when I bought my previous BB on ebay, they marked my account as having used my discount....

After months and months of waiting.... I can't justify 525 bucks for a new phone at the moment...

Called to straighten it out by phone and reached some woman in India that couldn't understand anything I was saying..... Guess I'll try again later.

I agree, $75 is not worth a 2-yr agreement

PIN/ID
    24b1356b
    Ok so if I'm to order one were would I do it at. Could I just call sprint, go to the website or is there another number that I should call. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    Is there anyway that we can get it for the same price and a new customer? I am in the same boat, $75 till 10/2008. Damn by then the 9x will be out maybe. To think, I might be switching now since all this crap. You would think that we could get them the same price to entice us to stay and not move to another provider and bleed its customers.
    Last edited by MWPatterson; 05-09-2008 at 11:43 AM.

alin no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31a241a4
    Quote Originally Posted by MWPatterson View Post
    Is there anyway that we can get it for the same price and a new customer? I am in the same boat, $75 till 10/2008. Damn by then the 9x will be out maybe. To think, I might be switching now since all this crap. You would think that we could get them the same price to entice us to stay and not move to another provider and bleed its customers.

Exactly, if you find a way, let me know!!!

joek71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    319CCF42
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i ordered one at 6:30am eastern time, got order # and everything, got 320 of plus another 100 on mail in rebate, now will sell my 8703e with all my themes and games, will post on ebay. If anyone wants my 8703e let me know.
    I should get the curve on mon or tues. Can't believe it the curve fianlly here. Wow

PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    Quote Originally Posted by alin View Post
    Exactly, if you find a way, let me know!!!
    Ok, I called back and was told since I get $75 right now my total cost after mail in rebate would be $219 approx, still the 9x is looking like what I will hold out on.

PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    Quote Originally Posted by joek71 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i ordered one at 6:30am eastern time, got order # and everything, got 320 of plus another 100 on mail in rebate, now will sell my 8703e with all my themes and games, will post on ebay. If anyone wants my 8703e let me know.
    I should get the curve on mon or tues. Can't believe it the curve fianlly here. Wow
    I was told on the phone it would not ship till next month if I ordered it, WTH?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast