Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Heh, I guess it does look like my hand is messed up. I actually have ... BlackBerry Curve forum

iridemybike no está en línea Stack Professional

Re: The 8310 is Here! The 8310 is Here!

Advertisement

Heh, I guess it does look like my hand is messed up. I actually have all of my skin. That was just a side effect of trying to get the camera to focus on the red.

Tucker

box33 no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by NOID
    LOL IMO crimson and gold step up away from the NORM. Which is why I like it. But I guess if you live your life black and grey crimson or gold isnt for you.
    no, it's not about living your life "black and grey", as you put it. it's about personal taste and opinon...which everyone is entitled to.

i don't live a bland or stagnent life as you assume since i choose to go with black/silver/titanium/etc. i just happen to think the shiny plastic red and shiny plastic gold look cheap and cheesy. in the corporate world in which i work, i notice professional men and women, in suits, driving nice vehicles, carrying themselves very well.....and none produce pink razors or gold BB's or probably soon to be Red BB's.

just my opinion; just my observation

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

I kind of like the crimson because it looks scarlet as in scarlet and gray as in the Ohio State Buckeyes!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

<<--- unprofessional teenie bopper here

I can't wait! Mine will be here tomorrow!

Thanks for the Pics Tucker! You're awesome!

NOID no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2423EC62

Quote Originally Posted by box33
    no, it's not about living your life "black and grey", as you put it. it's about personal taste and opinon...which everyone is entitled to.

i don't live a bland or stagnent life as you assume since i choose to go with black/silver/titanium/etc. i just happen to think the shiny plastic red and shiny plastic gold look cheap and cheesy. in the corporate world in which i work, i notice professional men and women, in suits, driving nice vehicles, carrying themselves very well.....and none produce pink razors or gold BB's or probably soon to be Red BB's.

just my opinion; just my observation

EASY TURBO you have a opinion and I have mine. Just for the record its PALE gold not shiny. I drive a nice vehicle (Audi RS4) and carry myself well, but you'll never see me in a suit and I carry a gold phone, wear baggy dickies and a t-shirt. I dont want to argue I was just voicing my opinion. You know like you voiced your opinion.

No problem, glad to help. I'm just happy they're finally here!

Tucker

box33 no está en línea Stack level 2

aside from my previous post, i guess i have a question for all you who plan on getting the Crimson BB:

Will you get a case/cover for it?

I realize that about 90% of the cases/covers out there distort the color/look of the BB (mine included, which i dislike, but am thankful for the protection it offers), so with most of you excited for this new color, will you now cover it up or run it bareback?

I have the titanium color and have put a ruberized boxwave skin over it (frost color)....i'm now contimplating taking the skin off just because i'm so in love with the beautiful design/color of it. Hmm, decisions, decisions.

SuzzyP no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

I need to partially cover mine at least for the fear of dropping it and scratching it... I have a clear rubberized case standing by to allow the Crimson to show... I have had cases for all my BB's cause it stinks when you get that first scratch or ding.......
    SP[B]
    Sportin a kBerry Curve

Karpfish24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243fd52f

Thumbs up Re: The 8310 is Here! The 8310 is Here!

Not really feeling the crimson, but congrats on your new BB. I'm considerin upgrading my 8300, but I can't decide if I want an 8310 or 8320. WiFi or GPS, Wifi or GPS?

gkg3059 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    204bd5f7

That's a sweet looking color. I wish BB would have interchangeable faceplates!
    ~posted via opera mini~

geezie no está en línea Stack level 3

is it available in ALL stores ?? cuz i think im going to buy one with my employee discount .

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Much prefer the crimson on the pearl. Interesting though!!! Kinda pretty!
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

It should be avail at all stores.

Tucker

kwues no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by iridemybike
    It should be avail at all stores.

Tucker
    all stores by today? so far here in Southern, Ca. no one seems to have them yet? any ideas?

p.s. thanks for the heads up, though, also would you be able to post actual pics of the titanium color, if possible?

DynamicZ no está en línea Stack level 1

I've called around the OC metro area (Southern Cali) and none has them so far. I guess it would make sense if they were shipped near RIM's hq in Waterloo, Canada that it hits the surrounding area first i.e. mid-west & east coast.

Still counting on it for tomorrow. Hopefully I can grab one since my 8125 is crapping out on me.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast