ok for about the past 2 days, when i text someone, even if they're right ... BlackBerry Curve forum

coyoteoty no está en línea Stack level 2

Texts taking forever to send/recieve

Advertisement

ok for about the past 2 days, when i text someone, even if they're right next to me, it takes about 20-40 minutes for them to receive, then about 10 more for them to send it back. is anyone else on t-mobile noticing this or is it just my phone

rws381 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Texts taking forever to send/recieve

No but I'm on AT&T and a friend on Verizon says sometimes it takes about an hour for her to receive from me.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

c3po25 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    212D4E69

Quote Originally Posted by coyoteoty View Post
    ok for about the past 2 days, when i text someone, even if they're right next to me, it takes about 20-40 minutes for them to receive, then about 10 more for them to send it back. is anyone else on t-mobile noticing this or is it just my phone

that happened to me during thanksgiving...it could be that it's high traffic days during the holidays. I sent some txt today and everything went thru pretty smoothly, but I did send a txt yesterday afternoon that didn't got to them until today (and this happens all the time when I txt certain Verizon users). Might want to contact Tmo and have them compensate you for your inconvenience.

coyoteoty no está en línea Stack level 2

ok yeah its only been happening with verizon users now that i think of it thanks

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4

verizon is notorious for this issue. it's just one of the reasons that i left them. text messages would take hours sometimes to go through. it's rediculous. doesn't seem to matter what phone it is either.

scmurphy13 no está en línea Stack level 3

i sent my sister-in-law a text last night and she didn't get it until today...almost 24 hours later. i'm on t-mobile.
    Practicing without a degree
    .44 caliber brain surgery

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

I always had that problem when I had Verizon. Hopefully it's an issue that they're addressing. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

If your sending it to a friend with Verizon, that's the problem, I think Verizon is having some sort of problem. My girlfriend have verizon and it takes hours for her to get my text. But I think they have fixed the problem, sort of, there is still a little delay.

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4

i doubt they fixed it, i had that same problem for about four years with three different phones lol