Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Then write the program to add the autosignature and upload here so everyone has it, ... BlackBerry Curve forum

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Text signatures?

Advertisement

Then write the program to add the autosignature and upload here so everyone has it, since it is such a simple thing. Let's face the facts that this is not the same as a normal phone, it won't ring and vibrate at the same time (a feature most would love as it does one and then the other but not at the exact same time) this was doen for a reason as it makes it more business friendly as one can catch the call before it rings if in a meeting and forgot to turn on strictly vibrate. There is no perfrect device and never will be as you can't please everyone. If I had my choice my device would have wi-fi and GPS, but no camera (would solve the lack of space in device issue that RIM claims for no GPS and wi-fi in same device), it would be an 8820 in the Curve factor, as I like the keyboard better, but we all can't get what we want. Also wouldn't be hard to have auto-profile switching, but it is not there either (although I am working on my JAVA to hopefully enable it, and yes I realize that there is aprogram out there that does this somewhat now, but it is still rather rough, but I won't complain as it is loads better than mine).

Ju1c3 no está en línea Stack level 2

i am not meaning for someone outside the company to add the feature, but i tell you what, get me a program to where i can view the source and ill see what i can do

i agree with you on everything you said, and i know it isnt going to be perfect for everyone. this is mroe then a phone with all these bells and whistles. i def love it more then my v3, but it was just something tiny that felt left out. nothing to make the expierence worse, just something that is missing that really isnt needed. like a cupholder in my prelude. would be nice, but isnt the end of the world. does it make me hate the lude? no.

anyways, no biggie.

BigPapaFox no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Re: Text signatures?

boi i had diz Q 4 so long

thx

got me a BB Curve 8300 for christmas..ITS SO TITE MAN!!!

iight thx 4 da help

alin no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31a241a4

Im so glad I found this thread....I've been trying to figure this one out.

dionigi no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    247b941b

i couldn't even imagine wanting this feature, i constantly struggle to keep my characters within the limit as it is! didn't realize any other phones had it, at least not for SMS... weird.

yourock2425 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    *&^%$#

Doesnt work on my 8830... Am i doing something wrong? only works in an email window....

yourock2425 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    *&^%$#

Ok, im a jackass.. Guess you have to have autotext turned on for it to work.. Drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! I love this crackberry!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12