Is there a way I can block one person's text messages? I just got off ... BlackBerry Curve forum

drusmom no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Text Messages

Advertisement

Is there a way I can block one person's text messages? I just got off line with T-Mobile and they had something that cost money to block certian people's text messages or they have the block for all texts. I am recieving harrassing text messages from a family member and was wondering if there was a way to simply block just them. Thanks for your help.

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk
    do they have any type of parental control program you can sign up for? I have it through at&t and it only runs about $5. a month. You can add any numbers and decide what to block. (text, calls, etc.) After a while they eventually quit texting and calling and you can remove it and cancel. (I know this thanks to my daughter's drama with her friends You can add it back any time. Just an option...
    -Ransomed

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil trembles and says,"Oh No! She's awake!"

drusmom no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yes TMobile has something like that but to be quite honest, I don't even want to waste $5 on this person! She has cost me enough as of right now. I guess I will just wait and see what happens.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    You can use your firewall settings to block SMS texts. It can be pretty broad, but I think you can set it to block anybody who isn't in your contacts. Go to Options>Security Options.