Im having some issues with my text messaging, which started about 3 weeks ago. My ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Haas no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31200C1A

TEXT MESSAGE ISSUES

Advertisement

Im having some issues with my text messaging, which started about 3 weeks ago. My text messages are not always matching up with the people that send them. and also sometimes the text people send me are showing up in my urber twitter messages. Does anyone know why this is happening and how to fix the problem. Im on T-mobile and i'm running 5.0.0.411

Jtetch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by Haas View Post
    Im having some issues with my text messaging, which started about 3 weeks ago. My text messages are not always matching up with the people that send them. and also sometimes the text people send me are showing up in my urber twitter messages. Does anyone know why this is happening and how to fix the problem. Im on T-mobile and i'm running 5.0.0.411
    This happened to me when I was using .411. I went into security options and disabled encryption & then pulled the battery. Once it booted back up I never had the problem again.

Haas no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31200C1A
    thanks J that definitely worked !!!

fawadjawaid no está en línea Stack level 1
    this new application of messaging is not working correctly its gone hanged sometime

Quote Originally Posted by fawadjawaid View Post
    this new application of messaging is not working correctly its gone hanged sometime
    What application are you using that is not working?