well the problem is that i like to text alot and i would text then ... BlackBerry Curve forum

oxy
    oxy no está en línea Stack level 1

Text Inbox Question

Advertisement

well the problem is that i like to text alot and i would text then put my phone in my pocket without closing the inbox, and ALOT of the time when i pull my phone out to text or read a text that was sent to me, my inbox would be from 2 days-3 weeks down, lets say todays date is april 4 i would pull it out and the inbox would be at say... march 21, know i now that the space bar makes it go down and there some shortcuts to like make it go to the last saved msg, and that shift+space bar makes it go to page by page.. but im wondering if theres a shortcut to m ake it go stright back up to the top..

Thanks

sorry for rambling about it but thats detailed problem lol.. if anyone can give me info on it that be nice

jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    @5K
    B for bottom
    T for top
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

oxy
    oxy no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by jrhorner71 View Post
    B for bottom
    T for top
    wow.. That Easy? Thanks. Went To ATT Store.. they didnt now, called ATT same thing.. lol justs shows how much easyer it will be to go stright here

Thnaks again

jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    @5K
    no problem. take a look here and you will find more info on a bunch of shortcuts.

http://forums.pinstack.com/showthrea...29#post1057229

dgburns no está en línea Stack level 3
    You really SHOULD have a password lock enabled. It would prevent this AND protect your device. A GSM device like this with no password makes easy picking's if stolen/lost.