Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I just tested this trick out on my 8900 Curve several times. I'm not sure ... BlackBerry Curve forum

MixandChase no está en línea Stack level 1

Texas Holdem King 2

Advertisement

I just tested this trick out on my 8900 Curve several times. I'm not sure if the trick only works on certain models or if it's since been corrected, but it doesn't work at all on my phone.

boogyman no está en línea Stack level 1

game strategy

This game is more about maths and algorithms than poker skill. Some things that I have noticed: 1) Once a player has made a decision to call before any cards are dealt (preflop) he will almost always stick to that decision, no matter how much you raise. So if a player calls, and you raise, he will almost always call you. 2) If you make any bet that is less than the amount that a player has put in preflop, he will almost always call. 3) If you make any bet that is more than what he has put in, he almost always folds. If he doesnt, then BEWARE, he is likely playing with top pair or better. So if the total preflop bet was $20 000, and you then bet $25 000, he almost always folds, unless he has GREAT cards. So, once you have seen a player call or raise preflop, and you want to get him to put more money in, bet as much as you like. If you want to be able to force him to fold after the flop, make sure that you bet less than half his stack. (If he has 50k, and he calls for 1k, you can bet $20k, he will still call) If after the flop you are weak, or have just one or two pairs, then bet more than the original 20k, most of the time, the other players fold. If after the flop you are super strong, (three of a kind, straight, flush etc) then you DONT want other players to fold. Keep betting 20k (or whatever the original bet was) and they will keep calling. These "rules" apply most of the time, regardless of whether a player raised or called preflop, but there are exceptions to the rule. I think the exceptions are in a player has any pair in his hand, or if he has three of a kind or better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12