Ok so I'm trying to hook my 8320 as a tehtered modem to my desktop. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

pabloescobar no está en línea Stack level 2

tethered modem/ windows xp issue

Advertisement

Ok so I'm trying to hook my 8320 as a tehtered modem to my desktop. Problem is when I after I click "set up connection manually" it doesn't allow " connect using dial up modem" as an option. Only " connect using a broadband connection" help anyone?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Thumbs up Re: tethered modem/ windows xp issue

Quote Originally Posted by pabloescobar View Post
    Ok so I'm trying to hook my 8320 as a tehtered modem to my desktop. Problem is when I after I click "set up connection manually" it doesn't allow " connect using dial up modem" as an option. Only " connect using a broadband connection" help anyone?
    Pablo,

This is a job for you to do with your T-mobile BB rep. I went through this procedure a couple of weeks ago. It is very simple with the help of a rep - I tried it alone and got lost. Call T-Mobile and get a BB CS rep to walk you through it.

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: tethered modem/ windows xp issue

what version of XP? Try going to control panel and going to the phone & modem options and click on the modems tab and make sure there is a modem listed there if not please add a standard modem