After upgrading my Curve 8310 At&T to 4.5.55 OS, I notice that the GPS function ... BlackBerry Curve forum

delphiman no está en línea Stack level 1

Tellme and OS 4.5.55

Advertisement

After upgrading my Curve 8310 At&T to 4.5.55 OS, I notice that the GPS function in Tellme software is not working. Whenever I use get GPS location in Tellme, it gives me "GPS no available"

Does anyone haivng the same problem? How to fix it?

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    You will need to install documents to go in the apploader. I made the same mistake as well when I first installed 4.5.0.18 and I couldn't get Telenav to work either. I know it sounds completely irrevelant but it worked after I installed it.

Um, but when I upgrade OS from 4.2.2 to 4.5.55, Document to Go was installed along as well. So do I need to unstall it then reinstall Documents To Go through apploader?

PIN/ID
    just ask
    If you didn't get the icon for Docs to go then I would use the apploader to reintstall it and see what happens.

Yes, I see Docs to go on my phone.

But does it matter to make GPS in Tellme not working?

PIN/ID
    just ask
    Tellme?!?! I thought you said Telenav. I've never used Tellme before so I can't confirm having the docs to go program is going to help you. I'm really sorry that I may have misled you. Have you considered trying to reload the application? I know when I loaded 4.5 on my phone I needed to reload Telenav back on in order for it to work.

gots2beme no está en línea Stack level 3
    I can't use Tellme at all on my phone since I've installed .55. An error message actually popped up and said Tellme was not compatible with my device.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I don't know if it's relevant but there is a new version of Tellme out just to let you know. I don't know if you still have the pc installation which is probably not working since it might be an older version but if you have the latest version of it then yeah...upgrading to 4.5 does have its many cons. sorry to hear about that bro...good luck

I use the latest version of TellMe and it crashed everytime I load a traffic. Also the GPS function is not working ...

So I guess TellMe is not compatible with OS 4.5.55.
    Too bad, I like this TellMe so much ...it is a better version of 411