My provider is bell canada. just came back from Cuba and my B.B didnt work ... BlackBerry Curve forum

dem125 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30270A75

Question Taking too Long to get emails on my B.B

Advertisement

My provider is bell canada. just came back from Cuba and my B.B didnt work over there since bell is cdmi .Since i got back i my email are taking ages to come to my handled. even my Facebook App takes ages to update... Help Anyone

jjdm858 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Cheers!
    try to resend the service book and do a battery pull afterwards..should do the trick...
    The superior man is distressed by his want of ability.
    Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)
    Chinese philosopher, administrator, and moralist.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by dem125 View Post
    My provider is bell canada. just came back from Cuba and my B.B didnt work over there since bell is cdmi .Since i got back i my email are taking ages to come to my handled. even my Facebook App takes ages to update... Help Anyone
    ...and be aware that some providers are slower than others in forwarding emails. My daughter is Sprint and her's is quite slow compared to mine, Alltel How long is it taking generally?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Also, give Bell a call and make sure they have completely "re-registered you" with their network.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~