View Poll Results: blackberry or iphone

Voters
574. Register free to vote on this poll
  • blackberry

534 93.03%
  • iphone

40 6.97%
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

I would have to pick the Curve. Its the good ol fashion over function descision. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

neezy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2442ABB1

Re: Take Your Side BB Curve Or IPhone?

Advertisement

I would have to pick the Curve. Its the good ol fashion over function descision. If you want to look cool, and have a phone that has the basics and a little extra, get the iPhone. If you want to have a phone that does WHATEVER you need, and some. While looking good :-D... Get the Curve! The blackberry is the most respected maker of phones out there, have plenty of aftermarket and applications, the list just goes on. The iPhone os way too under-developed, and is just in foriegn territory. The only thing I can say I liked about the iPhone is the web browsing. But that wasnt enough for me to keep it any longer than the week I had it. I got to test drive the phone for a week, I was gonna buy it from a friend. But I had played w. the curve at the store, and ended up getting the curve. And I'm glad I did.

Here's how I compare it:
    BB Curve = Bently - Fashionable AND functionable
    iPhone = Rolls Royce - Fashionable... and... you sit in the back seat while someone else gets to pimp your ride! lol

-- Curve all the way.
    Last edited by neezy; 02-07-2008 at 12:23 PM.

peterthill no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    281860C8

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Well it'll depends on you're needs which phone do you like. For me I like the browser of the iPhone but that's alland it's not worth to buy those phone for get a real good browser.

My 2ct
    Peter

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

Blackberry of course..
    ~Lauren

little_nell no está en línea Stack level 1

My friend has a iPhone, i played with it all afternoon last week. The interface is cool but it had finger smudges all over it and it just seems gimmicky and cheesy to me. The Blackberry's are the workhorses, the iPhones are pricey toys. Just my .02

cgaengineer no está en línea Stack level 1

Kind of a biased answer, but I chose Blackberry.

ikasen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

I had a friend visit for a week with an iphone. The first thing he wanted to do was look at my curve and said how he wished his iphone had a real keyboard like mine. The only advantage for him having an iphone is he travels by air alot for work and can watch tv and movie recordings in way that is far superior than the curve. Other than that and the better internet, he likes the Curve better.
    There was a little for both sides there.

goneinaflash no está en línea Stack level 2

I switched from a PEARL to the iPhone. I was very happy with the iPhone and its abilities. I was a little disappointed that Apple was dragging their feet with the upgrades. The phone has so many abilities that are untapped yet. There are some great programs for the iPhone. It is a great business plan for Apple. However, I always missed my PEARL. A friend of mine has a CURVE and it just kept calling me out. So, two weeks ago I went and picked up my new CURVE. I got it home and started playing with it immediately. My friend has a T-Mobile CURVE (with Wi-Fi). I was a little disappointed to find that mine from AT&T didn't have Wi-Fi. However, the GPS is very handy and I still have the iPhone for Wi-Fi.

After about 15 minutes I found XM on my CURVE. Satelite radio is the greatest invention ever, a side from the BlackBerry. I will be forever happy with my CURVE and my decision to dump the iPhone. Plus, I get to hang out here again!!! Don't let me down RIM!

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

i used an iphone as my main phone for 13 days. so i got the full effect of its un-effectiveness. i did not give up my blackberry in this time. i had my unlocked 8320 going strong. but wanted to give this so called "devil phone" i mean whatever they call it a try. im not hating. ill be honest. the wifi web browsing in my house was fast. clear and very vivid. music player was great. taking pictures in well lit areas. great. huge screen was great. all the things i found great about the iphone i found great while bored in my house. now once you leave your house. and the wi-fi is gone. and you need productivity. the iphone fails. text messages take 4-20x longer to type depending. emails not pushed. you gotta pullll it. browser off wi-fi sure its rich html but thats if you have several minutes to wait for that page or pic to open. call quality is good. on par with blackberry. but there is no productivity at all. so to cure this get yourself a blackberry as a phone an all around all in one phone. and ifyour curious about an iphone. get an ipod touch. play with that. with no contract
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

sorry double posted. computer froze.
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Hmmm...iWhat?
    Oh you mean that "thing from Apple".
    -iHad one
    -iOverpaid ($600)
    -iWas underwhelmed
    -iWas cool, so what?
    -iWas still using my BB
    Been there,done that, don't want the T-shirt. Dumped it on ebay....whew!
    -iScrewed Up... Heh!

~via BB of course!
    (wap.pinstack.com)~

slscarbo no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2448acbb

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~love my curve. I have had it for two days. I never even considered the iphone just costs to much and I didn't feel that it had much more to me than what my cuve could do.
    Stacey

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by slscarbo View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~love my curve. I have had it for two days
    Stacey
    -------
    Greetings Stacey!
    Welcome to Pinstack, we are now one member stronger!
    You are going to love your new BlackBerry more & more as you continue to use it.

Cheers!
    Via Red BB Curve 8310

jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    No-More

Curiously... what did u expect to see in a BB forum????

------------
    ~ jscott
    iPhone 3G & BOLD

cabinets no está en línea Stack level 3

Day 3 w/ 8310. Here's my 2 cents thus far...

Iphone: Great web browsing (even on edge)
    Great ipod
    good weather and stock widgets
    easy (EASY) to use
    battery is incredibly great

Curve:
    best email
    tons of apps
    better volume
    less effort to use(i.e., to call a number on iPhone, it takes a minimum of 3 actions, max. of 6)

I have a few weeks to decide, but the more I'm with bberry, the more I'm leaning towards keeping it.

neezy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2442ABB1

Quick question, ne know if the iPod touch has wifi for web browsing? That would be niiiice.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast