View Poll Results: blackberry or iphone

Voters
574. Register free to vote on this poll
  • blackberry

534 93.03%
  • iphone

40 6.97%
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

my biggest concern with appl and the iphone is that at&t is not the one ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jdiiams no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a04078

Advertisement

my biggest concern with appl and the iphone is that at&t is not the one who is moderating the monthly service charge ($20). apple is. And seeing how "creative" (read: greedy) steve jobs is.. I wouldn't put it past them to charge 30, 40, even 50 dollars a month for unl data on the iphone. blackberry will stay at $30 a month. period. IMO the iphone is a bad deal for anyone who wants to be productive at work with this device.

CrazEtooN no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245FA336
    Yes, it's true they are allowing third party apps soon, but the will be extremely regulated by Apple. As a developer, you will need to get all apps signed by Apple and all apps will be distibuted through iTunes. I can pretty much guarantee that all apps will have a cost and the ones that don't won't be worth the code their written in.

Also, Apple has made it clear that they want complete control over the type of device the iPhone is and will become. That said, I highly doubt that any apps will make up for the list of missing features we all want, but Apple deems unimportant.

Kreskin I am not, but I would still bet money that I end up being right...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

quillhill no está en línea Stack level 3
    I can't dispute that Apple is a control freak. I don't like it. But, an entire dev community has emerged in response, and I'm having a lot of fun discovering all the stuff my unlocked/jailbroken iPhone can do.

Oh, sure, it's not "official" Apple approved apps but eh, whatever.

I didn't buy my iPhone to replace my BB. I bought it complement my BB. I am enjoying it as my weekend phone.

It will be interesting to see what happens in the coming months as developers start cranking out apps. I will reserve judgment for now.
    Thanks to my 'Berry, I'm only an e-mail away.
    Or you could just go see me at myspace.com/quillhill

nickjoedotcom no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30C1D19D
    I can understand the bias towards BlackBerry here on this sight. But at the same time just the simple usesblity of the BlackBerry makes it a simple choice. Not to mention network selection. I am not prepared to get at&t for any reason. And Verizon is a lot more likely to get the Curve over the iPhone. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

WebzAce no está en línea Stack level 2
    Guys Need to keep this thread going

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Why?

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ive used the iphone and it sucks big time i hate the style of the software i got used to the typing but i still preffer the full querty key board 10 times better on the curve! My bro learned to hack the iphone a couple of moths after it was out he sold them for a lot of cash and guess what he bought an 8310 curve baby

froe234 no está en línea Stack level 1
    iphone is "neato", a fad, or phase. Blackberry is the standard for public and private sector, sorry Jobs, neat toy but we got tools baby tools with toys..

saukrateaz no está en línea Stack level 3
    if the iphone had a physical keyboard rather than touch screen it would be alot different I think. I have used both and prefer the Blackberry.
    "When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world."
    -George Washington Carver

jdiiams no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a04078

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by froe234 View Post
    iphone is "neato", a fad, or phase. Blackberry is the standard for public and private sector, sorry Jobs, neat toy but we got tools baby tools with toys..
    if only my customers would realize this!!!!! Bottom line... iphone is a nice toy, but if you need to do anything for work or even play, BBY is the King. always has been, always will be.

toudik no está en línea Stack level 1
    simple answer: BB!!!

Neodudeman no está en línea Stack level 1
    lol, of Course people would vote Blackberry; This is a BBBiased website. =P

SaintQ no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31540b4a
    I've played with the iphone for a while when my uncle brought it I'm all for new tech but the iphone wasn't everything they tried to make it out to be yes if apple wasn't such a control freak it might be a better phone my uncle took my bb curve with him on a biz trip guess what you can find his iphone on ebay a week later now if you don't think any newer bb is better than an iphoney slap yourself, lol j/k seriously don't think about replacing you bb for that if you want to really get down to business ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

blackberry9999 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2415603f
    curve baby!!

schwartzki no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have both phones and while I would the the UE of the iphone anyday it has many shortcoming when it comes to people who need a more advanced phone for work
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast