I called T-Mobile the other day to sign up for T-zones ( $5.99/month) but since ... BlackBerry Curve forum

taydui no está en línea Stack level 1

T-Zones & data plan

Advertisement

I called T-Mobile the other day to sign up for T-zones ( $5.99/month) but since they know I'm using the 8310 , they said T-zones does not work on 8310 , if I need the internet feature I have to get data plan which is $19.99/month . Is this true ?

cballard26 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243512FF
    I tried to do the same thing with my curve and at first it worked until i did a hard reboot (forgot why i did) but you could try to see if it will work and if not you can always go for the data plan. they might have found a way to disable this since they want you to purchase the data plan.

taydui no está en línea Stack level 1
    to surf net on your phone for $5.99/month that ain't bad but $19.99/month for the data plan that's too much !

c0rinne no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240C94BF
    I tried signing up for it before, and it didn't work.

T-zones has its limits though, the bb data plan is better.

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by taydui View Post
    I called T-Mobile the other day to sign up for T-zones ( $5.99/month) but since they know I'm using the 8310 , they said T-zones does not work on 8310 , if I need the internet feature I have to get data plan which is $19.99/month . Is this true ?

Unfortunately that is correct.

This is one of the con of having a blackberry. When you get a blackberry you have to get a blackberry data plan in order to surf the web and get email e.t.c. It goes the same for AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint.

Don't be so glum about $19.99; AT&T charges about $30 for the plan.
    I am a Tmo customer and have been for about three years and some change. I has been that way when I join them back in 2005.

I also get the T zone with the plan.
    Last edited by planneau; 09-17-2008 at 09:19 AM.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

beautifl no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~The T-Zones for $5.99 is intended to be use on non data type phones that works with wap base internet. How with data devices like the blackberry works better with the gprs internet that is provided with the plan of $19.99. Now there is a blackberry enabler that is free of charge but cannot be added with another data plan that can allow only the t-zones option but your only limited to download usage but cannot browse

mamimifista no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23CDDFAF

Thumbs up wap browsing with feature enable for FREE

wrong forum sorry
    Last edited by mamimifista; 11-01-2008 at 01:00 AM. Reason: wrong forum sorry