this is really really starting to piss me off. the uma has sucked now for ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Ju1c3 no está en línea Stack level 2

t-mobile uma outage

Advertisement

this is really really starting to piss me off. the uma has sucked now for about 2 weeks and its all tmobiles fault. i got on the phone with their customer service last night finally and started to raise hell. all she said was they are still doing upgrades. how long does it take to do a damn upgrade on a server? not that damn long if you know what you are doing. so its either a) tmobile doesnt know their *******s from a hole in the ground, or b) its being run by monkeys.

i have never had a problem with tmobile before, but this is getting stupid. i mean im paying 60 a month for something, i dont even get to use a lot of the time. i have shitty reception at home and at a few of the job sites i work at and i get not service cuz it wont go uma. i connect to the wireless, but the uma never shows up.

all she had to say to me was it will be back up tomorrow, or how about we give you some free minutes, or even take a little off my bill for this month cuz i am paying for **** i cant use. instead i get "we dont know how long it will take, and sorry i cant give you any reimbursements for your troubles... thank you for allowing tmobile to take your money and put it in your butt"

so anyways, if your uma wont go, its tmobiles fault. call them and raise hell and maybe they will fix it within the decade.
    INSERT WITTY SIGNATURE HERE

PIN/ID
    Ask me

Re: t-mobile uma outage

Understand that you're upset, but there are actually a few threads covering this problem in the T-Mo section of pinstack. I'd link it but I'm mobile right now.

Ju1c3 no está en línea Stack level 2

i understand that there are other threads, but i was just putting one over here, as i haven't seen any in the curve part of pinstack. for the 8320 peeps out there.
    INSERT WITTY SIGNATURE HERE

jikdoc no está en línea Stack level 2

i dont have hot spot at home service, but uma on my 8320 is working fine. i connect and make calls through uma without any difficulty. it was bad last week for a few days, but has been fine lately.

jikdoc no está en línea Stack level 2

i dont have hot spot at home service, but uma on my 8320 is working fine. i connect and make calls through uma without any difficulty. it was bad last week for a few days, but has been fine lately.