Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I would have rather had the ring tone issue than the restarting ... BlackBerry Curve forum

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I would have rather had the ring tone issue than the restarting issue lol

ilir07 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have os 4.5 for a week now everything seems good so far whats the memory leak issue??? thats new to me is that when everything gets super laggy or freezes? I only had that happen to me once so far or when i downloaded games ota it helps alot if i do a cold reboot.

mew
    mew no está en línea Stack level 2
    I guess tmo official will be around Sept when they releasing 8220 n 9000 but i think that's with 4.6. There's going to be a new 4.5beta soon though.

Varekai no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Well I installed this OS on my 8320 tmo curve, but before I did I copied everything off of my 2gb memory card. Then after install I reformatted the card on the phone and loaded everything back on. Everything was fine and dandy, I can view my videos and music fine, but if I go into my pictures it shuts off and reboots. Well I made the mistake of making one of those pictures my wallpaper, so its in a loop of rebooting after 10 seconds of it being powered on. I stopped it by pulling the media card out. Is there anyway to fix this since I already reformatted it on the new OS?

gr8cop no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Varekai View Post
    Well I installed this OS on my 8320 tmo curve, but before I did I copied everything off of my 2gb memory card. Then after install I reformatted the card on the phone and loaded everything back on. Everything was fine and dandy, I can view my videos and music fine, but if I go into my pictures it shuts off and reboots. Well I made the mistake of making one of those pictures my wallpaper, so its in a loop of rebooting after 10 seconds of it being powered on. I stopped it by pulling the media card out. Is there anyway to fix this since I already reformatted it on the new OS?
    Last edited by gr8cop; 07-25-2008 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Information
    Went to the darkside and got a Vibrant!

Try coping your media card to your computer, then reformatting the media card. Use Media manager, and copy down each individual photo, video etc to the media card using copy with conversion option. This seemed to work for me. I also had the constant reboot problem when my media card was in until I did this. Good luck..

mike mikeŠ no está en línea Stack level 2
    thas odd ... i have a the mobile 8320 curve and a 2mb memory card basically filled up with music , pictures and videos .. i think i only have 400 mb left .. and when i upgraded to 4.5.46 and .52 i neva had a problem ...i didnt format the card or even remove it when i upgraded .. the card hasnt left my device since i put it in there the very first time i got it.. i have one of the pics as my wallpaper and view videos on my device all the time .. i added a few more recently as well .. *knock on wood* i have never had a reset issue .

ajs3898 no está en línea Stack level 3
    for the people that loaded 4.5 on their tmo 8320, do u guys have all the messengers, including the pin messenger, i found i was missing alot of stuff, memos etc...and if i pick a "today" theme, my calendar entries wont show up on the home screen...but i like the browser and emails...

drogthe3 no está en línea Stack level 1
    anyone have an official date as to when tmo will release the 4.5 OS

Rockwell no está en línea Stack level 3
    aiight peepz i just tried one software, but it just distorted it and didnt get the results i was looking for

jammin1320 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    242e5698
    the one thing i dont like about the 4.5os is you dont get my fav 5 and i use that alot so i had to go back to 4.22
    8320 T mobile Hit me up on blackberry Messenger 24886777

jammin1320 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    242e5698
    if u know how to get my fav on 4.5 lmk 242e5698 just pin me
    8320 T mobile Hit me up on blackberry Messenger 24886777

Rockwell no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jammin1320 View Post
    if u know how to get my fav on 4.5 lmk 242e5698 just pin me

never had that issue man suks my fav 5 worked and is better than ever maybe someone can help

Same here my fave 5 works without any problems and ans Rockwell said, better than ever. Maybe you should just resend your Myfaves service books..

nealpolshuk no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I upgraded my TMO 8320 to 4.5.0.52 a little over a week ago. This morning I got an error "SIM not allowed"

My sim card is approx 3 years old. Here is my question...

Did the OS upgrade fry me SIM or did it just get old?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast