Just fill out your paper work online then send in your proof and Bam your ... BlackBerry Curve forum
T-Mobile offers online rebate form
Just fill out your paper work online then send in your proof and Bam your rebate in 4-6weeks.
Last edited by obione; 02-11-2009 at 09:22 AM.
Reason: edited title
Great idea. Love doing stuff online, much faster and simpler!
Thanks for the link. I'll be doing it online this weekend.
Dang, I just mailed mine.
Thanks for the link, i was going to mail mine out today!
Originally Posted by obione
8100 T-Mobile Unlocked
8310 AT&T Unlocked
you still need to mail it in....otherwise it will not be processed......and will NOT receive your rebate.
- AS PROOF OF YOUR PURCHASE, AND IN ORDER FOR YOUR REBATE CARD REQUEST TO BE PROCESSED, THE FOLLOWING ITEMS MUST ALL BE SUBMITTED TOGETHER TO THE ADDRESS PRINTED ON THE REBATE CARD REQUEST FORM:
- A LEGIBLE PHOTOCOPY OF EITHER (A) THE DATED SALES RECEIPT, OR (B) THE T-MOBILE SERVICE AGREEMENT PRINTED WITH THE ACTIVATION DATE, THE IMEI OR T-MOBILE PART NUMBER ASSOCIATED WITH THE HANDSET/ROUTER PURCHASED, AND SELECTED T-MOBILE RATE PLAN (ON WHICH THE HANDSET/ROUTER WAS ACTIVATED) EACH CIRCLED. PHOTOCOPIES OF THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS NOT REQUIRED FOR PURCHASES THROUGH CUSTOMER CARE;
- THE ORIGINAL SKU STICKER PANEL CUT FROM THE SIDE OF THE HANDSET/ROUTER PACKAGE; AND
- THE APPROPRIATE REBATE CARD REQUEST FORM COMPLETED IN ITS ENTIRETY.
Originally Posted by snoopy0011
the site is designed to facilitate rebate preparation and can prevent errors due to crap penmanship, but you most certainly need to mail physical items to tmo, as shown on page one of the eform:
* I do not wish to receive T-Mobile updates and special offers for current customers.
* I understand in order to receive this rebate,
I click next below and mail a copy of the next page with:
• the original UPC from the side of the box
* By completing this rebate you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of this offer.
Exactly, you print out your online form and mail it in with your UPC
Originally Posted by penk
Tags for this Thread