Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by toymachinejg can you give me the link? TMO GERMANY Latest OS Browser ... BlackBerry Curve forum

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Re: T-Mobile Germany Curve OS Available

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by toymachinejg
    can you give me the link?
    TMO GERMANY Latest OS

Browser don't work on this one, i've tried it myself.

toymachinejg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24232f19

ahhh that suxxx

bobloblaw no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by vinmontRD
    @Zim -

Curious if you tried the last step that I had to do in order to get the t-mobile browsers after I loaded O2 version? I had already done everything else: deleted service books, battery pull, send service books from BIS website at T-Mobile, etc. No go - until I deleted the email accounts on the T-Mobile BIS page, re-added, and re-sent service books. Then the two browsers appeared. BTW: still had to re-do the APN manually...

@Others with T-Mobile: anyone else try out this OS and get browsers the way we do under the O2 version?
    I tried everything deleting the bis email accounts, reinstalling them, wiping my device a few times, still no browsers! When is tmo going to get this straight and help out there customers? Its not like we bought the curve to switch to the big blue death star! Help us out TMO!!!!!!

vinmontRD no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by bobloblaw
    I tried everything deleting the bis email accounts, reinstalling them, wiping my device a few times, still no browsers! When is tmo going to get this straight and help out there customers? Its not like we bought the curve to switch to the big blue death star! Help us out TMO!!!!!!
    I'm happily using my unlocked Curve with T-Mo, and have no thought, whatsoever, of becoming a cingularity. I know that many are happy with them, but I've been with T-Mo for many years, and have no need to switch at this point. To each his own...

Anyway - the *only* thing I'm missing by using the Curve with T-Mo is the ability to create folders and stash theme icons in them. That's it - and it's really no big deal.

I'm using the O2 version of the OS, I have loads of themes and wallpapers, I have the two standard T-Mo browsers, email works perfectly, my calendar syncs, voice dialing is superb, RF and battery life are excellent, bluetooth with a jawbone is great (except for the jawbone's funky ear fit), and I've got half a dozen excellent applications running perfectly on the Curve.

The ONLY thing I'm missing today is the ability to create folders. For that, I can hang on until T-Mo has the 8320, and the various versions of the OS start supporting T-Mo properly so I can upgrade more freely. But for now - I'm loving the Curve, and it's working just fine with T-Mobile.

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Quote Originally Posted by vinmontRD
    Also curious:

@mbusaboi (and others who tried this?) - assuming it works with TMo USA, does this version also fix the "disappearing folders" problem that the O2 version has?
    According to the release notes, it's still a know bug with no fix. Folders may dissapear after connecting to Desktop Manager.

mtlvsuarez no está en línea Stack level 1

which one did you download for the curve? and did you have to sign in?

byrd44 no está en línea Stack level 2

Please Help me.. I have a new curve and I love it other than I can't receive pictures. I have been on the phone with AT&T for ever on several different occasions. NO help. They have sent me out 3 different phones saying it is the phone problem. Well, no change. I know there has to be something in the sitting that is wrong. They don't have a clue about this phone. Has anyone else had this problem? Please advise.

PIN/ID
    3319688f

Quote Originally Posted by byrd44
    Please Help me.. I have a new curve and I love it other than I can't receive pictures. I have been on the phone with AT&T for ever on several different occasions. NO help. They have sent me out 3 different phones saying it is the phone problem. Well, no change. I know there has to be something in the sitting that is wrong. They don't have a clue about this phone. Has anyone else had this problem? Please advise.
    Which OS are you using?

PIN/ID
    3319688f

Quote Originally Posted by mtlvsuarez
    which one did you download for the curve? and did you have to sign in?
    You don't have to sign in, click Rim Devices and scroll down and you should see 8300, there is two version, the newest Tmo Germany is 4.2.2.114

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12