Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by BBP Funny off the box and defective??? I have got one now ... BlackBerry Curve forum

audreypearl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2277FD30

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by BBP View Post
    Funny off the box and defective??? I have got one now I just did a wipe with JL_Cmder reinstalling everything over same issue the prob is we got like 30 brand new 3 got this restarting issue rest worked just fine could be defective shipment from RIM?

im hoping to god thats not the case...cause i dont wanna have to go back to the store and sit and open EVERY SINGLE curve they have and see if it works properly..that would suck for both myself and that particular tmobile store..

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Audrey, did you reformat the SD card? That may work as well.
    /~*brooke

chrisbimmermd no está en línea Stack level 2
    PROBLEM SOLVED
    PROBLEM SOLVED
    PROBLEM SOLVED
    PROBLEM SOLVED
    PROBLEM SOLVED
    PROBLEM SOLVED
    PROBLEM SOLVED
    PROBLEM SOLVED
    PROBLEM SOLVED
    PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently RIM knows there is an incompatibility with most T-mobile 8320 curves and the 4.5 OS.

After trying everything, I got free tech support from RIM that's normally $50/hr by calling through t-mobile blackberry technical support and requesting it.

The SOLUTION is to reinstall the 4.2.2.180 OS.

That solves the problem, no more constant reboot.

I was soooo mad, especially after 30 hours of troubleshooting (not including sleep).

I have the file on my computer if anyone needs to acquire it; just tell me how to distribute it.

ilovemy8100 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24371c8d
    I am having the dreaded restart problem now, and ive done my research,and see that resetting the os the solution, but my question now is, how do i do that while my phone is constantly resetting itself?! my computer is syncing with it through pocket mac, but thats about it! im so lost and ANGRY! pleeasse help meee!oh yeah, i dont have a warrenty anymore and ive called tmobile tech support but they told me they cant do a master reset because my computer wont connect

i have a tmobile curve titanium (8320)

juanca271188 no está en línea Stack level 1

blackberry problem

hello i'm from mexico, my blackberry 8310 have this problem, can you send me the 4.2.2.180 OS please!!!

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    You can go here to get the download for your carrier. If you are using your carrier, then there is no need to delete the vender .xml file.

http://forums.pinstack.com/f227/blackberry_83xx_curve_os_v4_2_software-42263/

manga2 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisbimmermd View Post
    PROBLEM SOLVED
    PROBLEM SOLVED
    PROBLEM SOLVED
    PROBLEM SOLVED
    PROBLEM SOLVED
    PROBLEM SOLVED
    PROBLEM SOLVED
    PROBLEM SOLVED
    PROBLEM SOLVED
    PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently RIM knows there is an incompatibility with most T-mobile 8320 curves and the 4.5 OS.

After trying everything, I got free tech support from RIM that's normally $50/hr by calling through t-mobile blackberry technical support and requesting it.

The SOLUTION is to reinstall the 4.2.2.180 OS.

That solves the problem, no more constant reboot.

I was soooo mad, especially after 30 hours of troubleshooting (not including sleep).

I have the file on my computer if anyone needs to acquire it; just tell me how to distribute it.

please upload the 4.2.2.180 OS.. please!!!

yump0p no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    I have t-mobile and i just got a new phone because the issue you stated but my phone was months old. update the OS and it should be fine if not I would just go to the site and use the online via chat help, it was much faster to get another phone then waiting on the phone line

sarahamanda no está en línea Stack level 1
    hey guys i know this thread is pretty old but does anyone know if downgrading to the 4.2 os really works? I updated to the 4.5.0.174 and it constantly crashes!!

melder215 no está en línea Stack level 2
    well, try not using your SD card for days..
    i fix phones alot by removing both cards, restarting phones, then putting cards back in..
    format the sd card via bb or PC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12