Anyone else having problems with this retarded outtage?? Supposedly T-Mobile hasn't got there stuff together ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mrsjlbond007 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    243CB455

T-Mobile BB pic msging

Advertisement

Anyone else having problems with this retarded outtage?? Supposedly T-Mobile hasn't got there stuff together and I can't receive picture messages most of the time....

coreysr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24426C48
    Apparantely they seem to have this issue with BB's only! My wifes phone never has a problem! Usually I have to retrieve more and then its hit and miss! Try sending a picture to yourself! I have also deleted my mms service book and then resent them! Sometimes it helps but again its pretty much hit or miss!!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

XLiMBS no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    20F3D846
    Yeah, this problem has been going on at least since I got my Pearl which was a year and a half ago! Your best option is to just keep trying until the message goes through.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PacificDude8 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    I had this problem when I bought my 1st generation pearl right when they came out a year+ ago. My issue was resolved by calling T-Mobile, speaking to Blackberry Tech Support, and they eventually had to get me in contact with an "engineer" that had the ability to go into the MMS provisioning system, and toggle my setting from ... I think ... a legacy setting that either was an older way to retrieve MMS' (because sometimes I'd get the text that'd just say, go to this web address to view a picture sent to you). Then they toggled the setting back to the correct way, and I was told to send myself a MMS with a pic to reprovision my MMS abilities, and since I've never had any problems. Not even now that I've got a 8320.

Best of luck. Sorry I can't be any clearer on this.
    --
    Walt