Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

NONE of the original bberries had that wifi. If yours did then you got a ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jstodda no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241E85A8

Re: T-Mobile added WiFi logo to top of 8320?!

Advertisement

NONE of the original bberries had that wifi. If yours did then you got a newer release. The original store demos dont for example. There is no difference, its all cosmetic, but yeah its kinda cool
    T-Mobile Sales Manager
    Blackberry Addict
    Open to answering questions
    PIN: 241E85A8

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I beg to differ but the first day that they were available (that Saturday with the early release) produced several pictures that were posted on this site having the wifi insignia. In fact within a couple of days there was post asking specifically about this. It was there from the beginning, but only on a few devices and only certain colors, but dis show up from the beginning of the 8320s release.

jstodda no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241E85A8

Keep in mind you have to look at the manufacture date. Some locations got "newer" phones, and some got the original manufacture date all of which launched on the same day. If you look at your box you will actually see the date the phone was sent out from the center. This is also logged in the label behind the battery. In addition, different distribution centers generate orders from varied production plants. There are a few more variables in play other than the release date.
    T-Mobile Sales Manager
    Blackberry Addict
    Open to answering questions
    PIN: 241E85A8

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

I've had mine also on my Ti Curve

Blukrystlz no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    Askme4it

Yea my 1st two did not have it, but my 3rd one did then i had to send it back and my 4th doesn't have it. Mine was the Tmo Titanium one....
    ~Blu~

Blukrystlz@pinstack.com

Moe2005 no está en línea Stack level 3

WiFi logo is there on my Curve and I got it in the first week it was out.

interferon18 no está en línea Stack level 1

hey,
    anyone having problems with running yahoo go 3.0 version on curve.I have not subscribed to BB services since have wireless router at home.Is that the issue?coz i have downloaded the file, when i press it for run ,there is a big caption saying you need internet for this!!!if there was no internet how did i download the file.Pleas help guys!!!
    Thanks in advance

jasonsteel no está en línea Stack level 1

I purchased my 8320 on the day it became available for T-Mobile. I do not have a WiFi logo.

TeritaM no está en línea Stack level 2

no wifi on the first one (titanium-made in canada)
    the second one (made in mexico) had it
    the third one (gold) didn't have it
    this one (titanium) does.

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

Quote Originally Posted by jstodda View Post
    Keep in mind you have to look at the manufacture date. Some locations got "newer" phones, and some got the original manufacture date all of which launched on the same day. If you look at your box you will actually see the date the phone was sent out from the center. This is also logged in the label behind the battery. In addition, different distribution centers generate orders from varied production plants. There are a few more variables in play other than the release date.
    I agree, so you can't know for sure that the newer devices are the ones that have it installed. What if the plant building had a different set of build parts. I would like to know if the idea was added earlier on and then scrapped as it was deemed not necessary and an extra cost to print the labels or was it deemed necessary and a liability later own and added as a second thought. I think that only the RIM people can tell us for sure, and of course they won't.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12