Hey guys, new to the forum. I just purchased my 8320 and have some questions. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

brettxw no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask

T Mobile 8320 questions

Advertisement

Hey guys, new to the forum. I just purchased my 8320 and have some questions. Hopefully someone could help me out. Well, I was disappointed to find out AFTER purchasing that it did not come with the GPS. I was told I could download BB telemaps and its just as good? Also Google Maps where it used cell towers to pinpoint my location. Where do I go to obtain these? They are not on the phone. Second, I LOVE the quality of the video playback on this. Can I transfer any video file onto this phone (given I have the space) and it will play back? Is there a place where I can go on the BB and download videos?

Sorry if these are stupid questions.

siccmade no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: T Mobile 8320 questions

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yea. You can download google maps via your bb browser, its a pretty good app. Also you can put vidz on it as well as long as you make shure they are mp4 format. Eny more ? Feel free to email me, I have a bb 8320 and loving it, I have some good apps that no bb user should be without!

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

brettxw no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Quote Originally Posted by siccmade View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yea. You can download google maps via your bb browser, its a pretty good app. Also you can put vidz on it as well as long as you make shure they are mp4 format. Eny more ? Feel free to email me, I have a bb 8320 and loving it, I have some good apps that no bb user should be without!
    And what are those apps? I just got the google maps. So far I am loving this phone!! So much better then the 8700