Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 49

Originally Posted by extraducksauce yawn. yeah, right. . . HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!! I agree with you... BlackBerry Curve forum

  1. #16
    planneau's Avatar
    planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,029

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by extraducksauce View Post


    yawn. yeah, right. . .


    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!

    I agree with you
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

  2. #17
    WhitePearlPXL's Avatar
    WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    642
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    No thanks t-jerks. My 4.5 is working just dandy.

  3. #18
    berryhead's Avatar
    berryhead no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by vdiddy View Post
    I talked to a T-Mobile person the other day when my curve was being weird and he said that they were coming out with 4.6, but he didnt know when. Then he had the nerve to try and make me take 4.5 off of my phone. I am so sick of waiting for the upgrade.
    I hope that this guy isn't a rat and voids your warrenty- or your warrenty is over--anyways, I am so sick of tmobile and their slowski speed when it comes to upgrades. I have a 8320 and I update it on a reg basis. Currently I have 4.5.0.93 runnin on this crackberry and I am really disgusted that they take almost 2yrs or when another model with an updated version releases with a higher os comes out before they value their current customers with a bonified upgrade!! Is this a rim and tmobile issue? Or is this just tmobile taking their sweet time?? In my honest opinion I am never going to rely on a provider for a update. But it retrospect- tmobile is probably the cheapest deals for a crackberry when you sign up brand new. I have looked @ every provider and their monthy cost for unlimited data and text is by far the cheapest. I just can't wait to get my hands on a bb touch to see if it will run on gsm/gprs. GET IT TOGETHER TMOBILE!!!!!

  4. #19
    Splitz's Avatar
    Splitz no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by berryhead View Post
    I hope that this guy isn't a rat and voids your warrenty- or your warrenty is over--anyways, I am so sick of tmobile and their slowski speed when it comes to upgrades. I have a 8320 and I update it on a reg basis. Currently I have 4.5.0.93 runnin on this crackberry and I am really disgusted that they take almost 2yrs or when another model with an updated version releases with a higher os comes out before they value their current customers with a bonified upgrade!! Is this a rim and tmobile issue? Or is this just tmobile taking their sweet time?? In my honest opinion I am never going to rely on a provider for a update. But it retrospect- tmobile is probably the cheapest deals for a crackberry when you sign up brand new. I have looked @ every provider and their monthy cost for unlimited data and text is by far the cheapest. I just can't wait to get my hands on a bb touch to see if it will run on gsm/gprs. GET IT TOGETHER TMOBILE!!!!!
    Wow, don't hold back now! Tell us how you REALLY feel! Lol

  5. #20
    davidsmommy's Avatar
    davidsmommy no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4
    New here .....so is there no place to download the 4.5 for our 8320 then?

  6. #21
    Diceone208's Avatar
    Diceone208 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    23
    there is, but its not supported by tmobile. follow the yellow brick road of these forums to find it... I did a few days ago, and I'm very happy with 4.5

  7. #22
    hastafford's Avatar
    hastafford no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    PIN/ID
    245E5E02
    Posts
    73
    Not really surprised, but no update on the T-Mobile website as of yet!

  8. #23
    bcbbanga4l's Avatar
    bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e
    Posts
    1,265
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Maybe later today if not I'm doing it the other way lolz

  9. #24
    R0ME0's Avatar
    R0ME0 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    12
    Man WTF...I was really looking forward to this update. I hope t-mobile gets their ish together soon. This is really disappointing.

  10. #25
    zeke36's Avatar
    zeke36 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    243FD018
    Posts
    2
    The T-mobile site is now showing the 4.5 OS.

  11. #26
    Rysearc's Avatar
    Rysearc no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    11
    And you all doubted me!

  12. #27
    moses2628's Avatar
    moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,946
    Good job there buddy!!!!

  13. #28
    corlissak's Avatar
    corlissak no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    PIN/ID
    204D9084
    Posts
    92
    but not for the pearl!!! wtf?
    ~Strong Believer in Karma~

  14. #29
    volscian's Avatar
    volscian no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,042
    Quote Originally Posted by vdiddy View Post
    I talked to a T-Mobile person the other day when my curve was being weird and he said that they were coming out with 4.6, but he didnt know when. Then he had the nerve to try and make me take 4.5 off of my phone. I am so sick of waiting for the upgrade.
    Can't believe they tried to make you take off 4.5. Both tmo and rim have told me that I could keep 4.5 when I called out of random curiousity To see if they would give me official release dates a few months back.

  15. #30
    Hack173's Avatar
    Hack173 no está en línea banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Posts
    2,694
    Quote Originally Posted by davidsmommy View Post
    New here .....so is there no place to download the 4.5 for our 8320 then?
    Tmobile.com/bbupgrade

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •