Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

thats odd. if you want just give me all your information like credit card number, ... BlackBerry Curve forum

labevlol no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE

Advertisement

thats odd. if you want just give me all your information like credit card number, ssn, full name and address and ill purchase it for ya

fatsoomeed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA7EFA
    Credit Card Number: 8900-MAXE-DOUT-9700
    SSN: 890-097-00ftw
    Full Name: Fatso Omeed
    Address: 245 Cherry Lane, Brokeville, CA, 12231

hahah
    Titanium 8900
    PIN: 24AA7EFA

Past Devices:
    8100, 8800, 8320

Jtetch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Visual Voicemail works great for me

dc2rjun no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    ask
    How much extra for the vvm? I have the 9700 everything unlimited plan on tmo, I also have the 19.99 bb data plan from when I first got my 8700 years ago.
    Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.17405/1280; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2rjun View Post
    How much extra for the vvm? I have the 9700 everything unlimited plan on tmo, I also have the 19.99 bb data plan from when I first got my 8700 years ago.
    Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.17405/1280; U; en) Presto/2.2.0
    Theres a few different brands of visual voicemail. But if you go to your bb app world you will find a program called "youmail visual voicemail". Its free and it works really well.

PIN/ID
    ask
    I have that! on my 8900 and now my 9700 works great, i just wanted to know if tmo charges for thiers?

PIN/ID
    No, they don't.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Thanks

zipped no está en línea Stack level 3
    I updated my 8900 to 5.0 411 and for the most part not too shabby. Battery life is really good btw!
    5.0 has VVM built in however you need to activate it via Tmobile (for me)
    I was curious if any of you have done this? The vvm is great except I have on small problem.
    I get a text for every voicemail left. Sender of the text is a number ie 129, then the text starts out vvm=sync, a whole bunch of nonsense, then the number that called, and a date stamp.

I called Tmobile, they had no clue, they opened a ticket with RIM wasn't confidence inspiring. He said (not sure if bs or real) that vvm is not really rim software (i told him it is built into the 5.0 core app) and he said vvm and rim software does not play well together.
    The reason I am saying baloney is he also said it is just a normal notification that I have VM. I said I doubt it, the application lets me know right on the screen as soon as I bring the phone out of its backlight off mode. VVM asks you if you want to listen to the vm immediately. The txt is just a nonsense txt from the application, likely not supposed to be there.
    I am curious though, I have no real proof right now on how this app should work.
    Thx

PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by zipped View Post
    I updated my 8900 to 5.0 411 and for the most part not too shabby. Battery life is really good btw!
    5.0 has VVM built in however you need to activate it via Tmobile (for me)
    I was curious if any of you have done this? The vvm is great except I have on small problem.
    I get a text for every voicemail left. Sender of the text is a number ie 129, then the text starts out vvm=sync, a whole bunch of nonsense, then the number that called, and a date stamp.

I called Tmobile, they had no clue, they opened a ticket with RIM wasn't confidence inspiring. He said (not sure if bs or real) that vvm is not really rim software (i told him it is built into the 5.0 core app) and he said vvm and rim software does not play well together.
    The reason I am saying baloney is he also said it is just a normal notification that I have VM. I said I doubt it, the application lets me know right on the screen as soon as I bring the phone out of its backlight off mode. VVM asks you if you want to listen to the vm immediately. The txt is just a nonsense txt from the application, likely not supposed to be there.
    I am curious though, I have no real proof right now on how this app should work.
    Thx
    I have activated that feature and it works great for me. I haven't ran into that problem at all, or any other problem with it for that matter. I hope you get it figured out because its a great app. Cheers

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    VVM is included on all versions of 5.0, but T-Mo doesn't support it yet for BlackBerry's, except for the 9700 since it shipped with 5.0. There's a real easy workaround for this though if you have the 8900 like me. Logon to your account and change your device to the 9700. Under your services, you should see the option for VVM (free by the way). Check the box, click to update/add the service. Now resend your service books and run the app on your BB. Been using it for about 2 months now and I love it.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by MStrawder View Post
    VVM is included on all versions of 5.0, but T-Mo doesn't support it yet for BlackBerry's, except for the 9700 since it shipped with 5.0. There's a real easy workaround for this though if you have the 8900 like me. Logon to your account and change your device to the 9700. Under your services, you should see the option for VVM (free by the way). Check the box, click to update/add the service. Now resend your service books and run the app on your BB. Been using it for about 2 months now and I love it.
    I didn't have to do any of this on my 8900. VVM was available to me as soon as I upgraded to 5.0.

McLovin no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by RemyKirin View Post
    Thats my point. Why would you get youmail if you didnt want ur voicemail transcribed?

i like being able to retrieve my voicemails without having to call into the tmobile voicemail server. i can see who the vm is from and delete the ones i dont even care to hear. you can ditch callers, use custom vm recordings, youmail is great.
    LMAO at bj wheeler and his ex daily!
    twitter

Haas no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31200C1A
    tThe visual voicemail has been running fine for me without issues. im running 5.0.0.411

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234