Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

U are off base, and I have tried youmail, that's why I said that. Its ... BlackBerry Curve forum

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

Advertisement

U are off base, and I have tried youmail, that's why I said that. Its not a strech that it takes a good amount to set up, like I said I've tried youmail. And to be honest like I said u keep trying to hijack the thread, its about the visual voicemail that comes with the 5.0 os, so focusing on just regualar voicemail is missing the point. And to make another point tmo already has visual voicemail activated for the sidekicks, so its not that that unusual to think that they will bring it to the bb eventually. the main reason most people try youmail out is people that don't have it through their service provider want transcribed voicemail and don't have it yet.that's why youmail charges for that service. I would aphreciate if u focused on all the points I made and not just one trying to dismiss my entire argument saying that I have an axe to grind.

PIN/ID
    Ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by SeRViiCiiO View Post
    youmail is not hard to set up, i think what remy was saying is that you have to pay to get your voicemail transcribed- since that is what most of us like-
    That's the main part yea ty for helping clear that up

bafil no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    246de862
    So back to T-Mo Visual Voice Mail.... Has anyone heard of a release date for Blackberry or if its even going to be available?

fatsoomeed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA7EFA
    Quote Originally Posted by bafil View Post
    So back to T-Mo Visual Voice Mail.... Has anyone heard of a release date for Blackberry or if its even going to be available?

LOL seriously?! Bump to the top for more info!!!

visionthing no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    Just spoke to Blackberry representative and like before not helpful. Trying to get Visual Voicemail that come pre installed and part of OS 5.0 to work on my 8900. But because the OS is not official, no help.

When will it sink into their brain, that one of the reasons I am still using (and assume many other users too) is still using a Blackberry is that one can do these OS upgrades and tweaking. I'm sorrry I get board with the same thing.

My wifes My Touch is starting to look more and more appealing.

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3
    Your 5.0 is not official sooo yeah moving on..it will be a part of the OFFICIAL 5.0 when it launches on the 9700 so maybe then it MAY start working on those unofficial versions of OS for other devices once you get the feature on your account

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by disturkis4u View Post
    Your 5.0 is not official sooo yeah moving on..it will be a part of the OFFICIAL 5.0 when it launches on the 9700 so maybe then it MAY start working on those unofficial versions of OS for other devices once you get the feature on your account
    +1

Until TMo doesnt get an official 5.0 os they wont support it and you wont get visual voicemail
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

haggisgirl no está en línea Stack level 2
    I activated my Tmo Visual Voicemail by logging into the MyTMobile site, changing my phone to a MyTouch, adding the Visual Voicemail option and then changing it back to my 8900. Couple hours later it was active. But I still prefer Youmail.
    Haggisgirl
    Why yes, that is my Miata. And, yes, it has a Ford 302.

phillyslix no está en línea Stack level 4
    There's no fee for YouMail unless you want your voicemails transcribed to texts Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/7D11

phillyslix no está en línea Stack level 4
    I know it's not T-Mobile, but AT&T charges $9.99/month per phone line on your account for voicemail to text and/or email. Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/7D11

visionthing no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    Quote Originally Posted by haggisgirl View Post
    I activated my Tmo Visual Voicemail by logging into the MyTMobile site, changing my phone to a MyTouch, adding the Visual Voicemail option and then changing it back to my 8900. Couple hours later it was active. But I still prefer Youmail.
    For real. I will be trying that tonight. If it works, kudo's to you.

haggisgirl no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by visionthing View Post
    For real. I will be trying that tonight. If it works, kudo's to you.
    A word of caution: I have heard of some folks getting a message that the Tmo website tries to change their data plan when attempting to activate the Visual Voice Mail. It did not do that to me (I have the Blackberry Minutes Mail & More plan) but I would be very careful and read everything before accepting the changes.
    Haggisgirl
    Why yes, that is my Miata. And, yes, it has a Ford 302.

PIN/ID
    Ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by haggisgirl View Post
    A word of caution: I have heard of some folks getting a message that the Tmo website tries to change their data plan when attempting to activate the Visual Voice Mail. It did not do that to me (I have the Blackberry Minutes Mail & More plan) but I would be very careful and read everything before accepting the changes.
    This is true I talked to tmo and they told me that I have to change my data plan for it to be activated and Im one of those lucky pple that has the grandfathered in data plan rate so if I change Ill be paying like 7 more bucks a month for it.
    ----
    "If you aren't remembered, then you never existed." – Arisu

"I'm watching a dream I'll never wake up from.." - Spike Spiegel

tuner2484 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I activated my VVM from my BlackBerry 8900.

fatsoomeed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA7EFA
    i just tried it didn't go thru, did you do it thru the VVM set up?
    Titanium 8900
    PIN: 24AA7EFA

Past Devices:
    8100, 8800, 8320

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast