Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by flash24 Tmobile had to get a darn flip berry... ::sigh:: This is ... BlackBerry Curve forum

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by flash24 View Post
    Tmobile had to get a darn flip berry... ::sigh::
    This is a intro level berry for the "TWEENS" out there who out grew their sidekicks

Last I heard it was available for free with a contract
    5RAWMINUTES!

"Things that you want to change in the world have to start inside yourself. You have to be thinking. You have to be resisting. You have to be talking."
    – George Carlin

tensionline no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204D217F
    It also looks like T-Mobile has put alot of efforts toward the G1. I am not knocking the G1, but once you own a BlackBerry its a loyalty thing...almost cult like. T-Mobile is on the right track with the Wi-Fi, but they need to catch up in the 3G market.

soljawitstripes no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ;)
    Don't hold your breath. The Bold will come to US T-Mobile before the Storm will if ever. But that's fine with me. Let the other wireless companies deal with all the clitches and problems that new berries have. When its time, RIM should be bringing 3g along with it!

somthinsim no está en línea Stack level 3
    but as always having to play catchup, tmo

TheBigNewt no está en línea Stack level 3
    Stacker here has compared his EDGE Curve to his 3G Bold on Rogers and the Curve beats the Bold every time downloading pages. Seems that RIM's devices don't dl as fast on 3G as other smartphones do. The Storm isn't very fast at all. The iPhone is very fast in most places, the Bold is just so-so.
    BB Pearl, Seidio rubberized case.

tensionline no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204D217F
    That probably has a lot to do with the processor inside the phone I assume.

Anyways, WiFi is a great thing, but as we all know iit can be spotty. My guess is that TMO USA doesn't have a 3G BB simply because their 3G network is still somewhat immature.

A 3G handset is no good unless network reliability is there to support it.

By the time T-Mobile's 3G is matured, everyone else will be initiating 4G / LTE.

CorruptDesirez no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24868CC5
    TMo has JUST gotten 3g with the G1.. It's not even available nationwide yet, only in major cities.. Don't hold your breath for the Storm, Verizon has a 6 month minimum contractual lock on the device with RIM.. The reason we don't get the best phones is because TMo is just recently becoming a cell phone superpower and we can just noew (with the introduction of the G1) afford to compete in the who-gets-it-first game..

And as for the cult like BB following, I VERY much agree.. I had the G1 for ONE day before giving it up for my curve.. What can I say? I'm addicted to Crack{Berry}

=]

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by CorruptDesirez View Post
    TMo has JUST gotten 3g with the G1.. It's not even available nationwide yet, only in major cities.. Don't hold your breath for the Storm, Verizon has a 6 month minimum contractual lock on the device with RIM.. The reason we don't get the best phones is because TMo is just recently becoming a cell phone superpower and we can just noew (with the introduction of the G1) afford to compete in the who-gets-it-first game..

And as for the cult like BB following, I VERY much agree.. I had the G1 for ONE day before giving it up for my curve.. What can I say? I'm addicted to Crack{Berry}

=]
    I have to disagree with the comment Tmo is just becoming a mobile super power.

Tmo has been around for a very long time. longer that cingular. I my memory doesn't stear me wrong; I think it was
    1 Nextel,
    2 sprint,
    3 Tmo
    4 verizon

You should have said that Tmo don't want to spend the money to get the best phones in the market. And the CEO's and president's that are making the choices for the US market needs to be fired cause they suck.

That is why the Tmo Germany has good phones cause they know what they are doing.

If am wrong; hell Tmo has been around long enough to know how the game is play and what they need to do. But one can argue, if you want a better and faster connection switch. Your bill is going to be high as hell.

It all comes down to; "take it how you can get it"
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

PIN/ID
    24868CC5
    Oh no you're correct they have been around longer however they have not been a superpower but by choice unfortunately.. US and Germ are very seperate companies and the US based division has made the choices that have caused it to NOT become a superpower.. So you're right and wrong at the same time.. Right, they made the choice but wrong they have not been a superpower as I originally stated even tho they COULD have been

via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

joemc27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    No More
    6 months? Ive been hearing around this site that it was only 3 months..

PIN/ID
    24868CC5
    Eh.. My source could be wrong.. I'm not 100%.. I have a buddy who is a verizon executive that's where I heard it from..

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12