Good morning, I tried searching for this to no avail, but hopefully this isn't a ... BlackBerry Curve forum

PirateX no está en línea Stack level 1

Sync'ing Outlook Calendar from work computer?

Advertisement

Good morning,

I tried searching for this to no avail, but hopefully this isn't a re-post.

What I want to do is try to sync my Outlook calendar from my work computer (meetings, etc) to my 8330, BUT I can't install any software (DM, etc) on my work system due to restrictions imposed by our IT department.

Do I have any other choices? I was wondering if I could export my calendar to a .PST file and import that somehow, like emailing it to the device... I'm not sure how that would work, though. I guess I *could* email the .PST file to my home computer, and then sync it that way, but I don't want all my work information in my Outlook at home...

Any ideas?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I don't know of any way to sync without Desktop Manager. Maybe one of the other users has found a way. Anyone?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PirateX no está en línea Stack level 1
    I feared as much... Sadly there doesn't appear to be any "import" option or similar within the calendar app on the BB.

I considered Google Calendar as an option, but even that requires a client app install on the work system to sync with Outlook. Was hoping it would be a java applet or something but that doesn't appear to be the case.

Oh well, c'est la vie I suppose - unless there's another way???