Using DM 4.3 / Outlook 2007 / Windows Vista / Tmobile / BB Curve OS ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Money.Q no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Syncing issues w/Outlook 2007 and v4.3

Advertisement

Using DM 4.3 / Outlook 2007 / Windows Vista / Tmobile / BB Curve OS 4.2.2.180

Has anyone else run into issues when trying to sync with outlook? When i set up the sync it does not have outlook as an option to sync to, only ASCII importer/exporter. I know others have run into the same issue, just wondering if anyone has found the fix.

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe

Re: Syncing issues w/Outlook 2007 and v4.3

i would like to know this also. i have xp / office 2007 / dm 4.3 / 4.2.2.173

yanndc no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Money.Q View Post
    Using DM 4.3 / Outlook 2007 / Windows Vista / Tmobile / BB Curve OS 4.2.2.180

Has anyone else run into issues when trying to sync with outlook? When i set up the sync it does not have outlook as an option to sync to, only ASCII importer/exporter. I know others have run into the same issue, just wondering if anyone has found the fix.
    Got the same issue. Just got the phone. No solution yet for me. Tonight I'll try to roll back from 4.3 to 4.2 SP2, I read that it was more stable... Hope people will post here with solution ;-)

jikdoc no está en línea Stack level 2

I'm running vista, outlook 2007, DM 4.3, 8320 .180 tmo os. No issues with outlook sync
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

The issue appears to be the Office 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1), and not Desktop Manager. SP1 tried to download on my system via monthly updates and I blocked it so I wouldn't get the same problem as you guys (this is why I don't do automatic updates). Office 2007 is not uninstallable, so to get rid of the problem you have to uninstall all of Office 2007, reinstall it, go to www.update.microsoft.com, choose the custom option (not automatic), view each update that wants to install and de-select Office 2007 SP1, and then check "do not install this in the future."

If anyone has a simpler way out of this predicament, please share.

Ju1c3 no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by bartokbatt View Post
    The issue appears to be the Office 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1), and not Desktop Manager. SP1 tried to download on my system via monthly updates and I blocked it so I wouldn't get the same problem as you guys (this is why I don't do automatic updates). Office 2007 is not uninstallable, so to get rid of the problem you have to uninstall all of Office 2007, reinstall it, go to www.update.microsoft.com, choose the custom option (not automatic), view each update that wants to install and de-select Office 2007 SP1, and then check "do not install this in the future."

If anyone has a simpler way out of this predicament, please share.

just uninstall sp1....

in control panel --> add/remove programs(or just programs in vista) view all the updates, then uninstall sp1. boom, done and no long *** time reinstalling 2007. god i know how long it takes and i hate it.

and btw, update.microsoft.com doesnt work with vista

Quote Originally Posted by jikdoc View Post
    I'm running vista, outlook 2007, DM 4.3, 8320 .180 tmo os. No issues with outlook sync
    ditto, all same, no problems. i dont have sp1 for office, but ill download it right now. come to think of it since its been out awhile, i dont know why i dont have it. i have automatic updates on( you are a ragin ID10T if you dont have Vista updating ASAP). we shall see if sp1 kills it.
    Last edited by Ju1c3; 12-17-2007 at 02:35 PM.
    INSERT WITTY SIGNATURE HERE

namechange no está en línea Stack level 1

Did SP1 kill it? I'm using SP1 for Office 2007 and can't get my calendar to sync with Outlook - the contacts works fine though. I'm clueless - any suggestions?

Thanks

bpomeroy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24450BFA

I have office 2007 sp1 and vista and Dm 4.3 / no issues thus far ? dont know if it makes a difference but SP1 was installed before DM 4.3 was

namechange no está en línea Stack level 1

Check out this post: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/505175-post1.html

It solved my problem!