Hi - I have two issues synching my 8900 with MS Outlook: 1) It takes ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Osprey no está en línea Stack level 2

Synching Issues

Advertisement

Hi - I have two issues synching my 8900 with MS Outlook:

1) It takes a very long time and seems to have to read through each database twice. Also, it doesn't seem to be able to synch unless my Curve is switched on (with previous models of BB, I could synch with it switched off). Is this normal ?

2) When synching my diary, I have set the option on DM 4.7 to cancel the alarm for past entries. However, all my past diary entries in MS Outlook still have their alarms. Is this a common fault or am I doing something wrong ?

Many thanks in advance for your replies.

artcarney no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm sorry, I don't have a specific answer but it might help someone else answer you if we knew what version of Outlook you are using.

Best of luck!

David
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Osprey no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hi - thanks for your reply. I use Outlook 2003 (with all the updates etc).

I have a secondary issue, which is that my wife is trying to synch her BB Curve 8320 using Outlook on my PC (but her login) and it wont let her do it. Could this be because DM 4.7 has removed the relevant software for her model of BB ? Maybe I should post this in a separate thread.

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    have you tried DM4.6? 4.7 has been known to have different issues with different people so its generally recommended to go one down...
    i see RED...