I have a large Calendar of some 10,000 entries spread over about 10 years. Until ... BlackBerry Curve forum

MKA
    MKA no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Sync Problems BlackBerry Curve 8300

Advertisement

I have a large Calendar of some 10,000 entries spread over about 10 years. Until recently I had no problems doing a sync with Outlook 2003. Suddenly I find that there are anything between 300 and 1000 entries that seem to get deleted from my handheld each time I carry out a sync, requiring me to instruct that they be added from Outlook to the handheld. This takes a lot longer and of course is a nuisance. And the next time I do a sync there is again a shortfall, never the same number. The items being deleted from the handheld (not in Outlook) appear to be the older items. It does not seem to be a memory shortfall because I seem to have memory available (in Status) and I also have a large memory card activated.
    Does anyone have any suggestions please?

spammaam no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Sync Problems BlackBerry Curve 8300

I'm experiencing the same issue...can''t seem to get support either....i have to constantly ask it to resync and sometimes it works, and sometimes it creates duplicates....definitely a problem with the 8300...what version software you running?

MKA
    MKA no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Sync Problems BlackBerry Curve 8300

I'm using V4.2 software, is there a newer version? I've also downloaded the Calendar Patcher V1.0 which BlackBerry recommend you should have anyway. I've not tried BlackBerry Support, will do so and will post something back here if I get any decent reply.