Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by FailedAngrMgmt Don't forget the major crippling of verizon phones. Don't get me ... BlackBerry Curve forum

pegb856 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A Colata

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by FailedAngrMgmt View Post
    Don't forget the major crippling of verizon phones. Don't get me wrong, I think vzw has top notch cell phone coverage, but sprint is not far behind. And any areas (which I have yet to find) where sprint doesn't get service, sprint will roam on the vzw network for free. For the $99 that I pay now with sprint I would be paying well over $160 at vzw.

I switched from tmo to sprint a few months back and its been great. No MMS kinda sucks, but I keep reading that a fix for that is in the works. I've been able to survive without it. Call quality is crystal clear, as clear as a LAN line, and the data is really fast. I get full bars pretty much everywhere I go.

Now with all I've seen about the 9000 and/or the 8900 comming to sprint, its only going to get better.

Everyone talks a lot of trash about sprint, but I am very satisfied. You couldn't pay me to have an at&t phone. I was playing around with a friends 3g iBrick and at&t 3g data loads as fast as tmo edge. I laugh everytime I read posts from people who have at&t and talk about how bad sprint is. I believe how bad it used to be, but I haven't experienced any of that, with everything I've read, they've done a complete 180 on how they conduct business. And I'm impressed, and glad to be a loyal customer.
    Ditto!! Well said.
    As Always...

Happy Berrying!!

toomuchgame441 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30457A4C
    I knew that sprint's simply everything plan was a deal but I didn't know that it was so cheap compared to tmo/at&t similar plans. Kinda glad I'm with sprint.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

popo341 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    329249D2
    Sprint is much cheaper than the other carriers. I did some comparing and and Verizon and AT&T are expensize. So I am staying with Sprint and I get a 21% discount for being in Law Enforcement, cant beat that.

rxmaker1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Request
    I have been with Sprint from the go. I have had my share of issues but have always been able to resolve then in a timly fashion. I have always received good tech suport if I need it. Being that Sprint does not just throw every phone available on their shelves I am sure has a lot to do with why the few tech problems over the last 10 years have been just that( Few and far between). I have a friend at Sprint that is involved with QC so I know that if they put a phone on the market it is of top quality. I have the 8330 and love it. I hope you get the 99 everything plan because it is just that. Best Wishes!

toomuchgame441 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30457A4C
    Sprint is officially the titans of all providers! So thanks to the tip I received from one of the stackers in this thread, I was able to get unlimited calling to 3 numbers of my choice for free. As I stated in the past, my 450 minute everything plan (w/ my discount) is unbeatable. The only problem I had was calling my girlfriend who I talk to very oftenly. Well now that I get to talk to her unlimitedly with a few of my other friends I cannot complain at all about my services. I'm more satisfied than I have been ever. So glad I'm not w/ at&t/verizon/tmo.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123