I am Switching from Sprint Pearl to Curve, is there anything I should know or ... BlackBerry Curve forum

popo341 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    329249D2

Question Switching from Sprint Pearl to Curve

Advertisement

I am Switching from Sprint Pearl to Curve, is there anything I should know or be aware of? Because I have no idea what to expect. Any helpful hints from those who have experienced the transition before.

S2K ON 2 no está en línea Stack level 3
    i did that switch and would not go back on it.
    as much as the pearl is a dope phone, i'm loving the bigger screen and full qwerty (although i think i can type faster with the pearl).
    the increased memory is AWESOME. phone "almost" never lags. the free 1gb memory card was cool too.
    i was worried that it would be a big change for me ,size-wise, but the curve is barely any bigger than the pearl.

just make sure to back up your important stuff, ie-phonebook, and then just transfer it over.
    others might say to just use the "switch device" on desktop manager.

all in all... as much as i loved the pearl, the curve is awesome

popo341 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    329249D2
    Thanks! Yeah I was a Treo user and I really liked the full qwerty keyboard. The Pearl is an awesome phone but I email too much for the sure type. thanks

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I have both, and the Curve is MUCH easier to navigate, type, and the response time is faster.

mikehage no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    The curve in my opinion is the better device mostly because of the simplicity of the full qwerty keypad and and extra memory space, once u've used a qwerty keypad on your blackberry i found out that it is a pain in the *** to go back to a suretype.