Having just switched my device to the 8520 on my works BES my existing calendar ... BlackBerry Curve forum

rosiemount no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Switched to new device 8520 on the comapany BES

Advertisement

Having just switched my device to the 8520 on my works BES my existing calendar appointments aren't appearing on the blackberry. Does anyone know what settings I need to change to get existing appointments as well as new ones over to the 8520? Seem to think I've had this issue before but can't remember how I got it resolved. Don't believe it's anything to do with the BES though.

Any advise really appreciated.

hansenm no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb Reply to: Switched to new device 8520 on the comapany BES

First you'll want to make sure the calendar on your BB is set to Wireless Sync. From the main screen on the BB go into Calendar, press menu key (left of track ball), scroll to Options and press track ball, scroll to Desktop and press track ball, scroll to Wireless Syncronization and make sure it's set to Yes. If so, do this next:From main screen on BB, go to Options, Advanced Options, Service Book, scroll down to Desktop [CICAL] press menu key (left of track ball) scroll to Delete and press track ball, press exit key (right of roller ball) until you're back at the main screen. Then, have your BES admin resend the Service Books to your device, then after 2 minutes on your blackberry go back into Options, Advanced Options, Service Book, press menu key (left of track ball) scroll to Undelete and press track ball, press exit key until you're back at the main screen. After about 5 minutes check the calendar on your BB, it should now be updated. If not, you'll need to wipe and resync the device.